2 gang rape Premiership players named

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Judge_Dredd, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
  2. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    No it doesn't - it states that these two players have a history from the assault case a couple of years ago.

Irony is that it appears that these two didn't actually have anything to do with it...

3. oojason

oojason New Member

Jun 13, 2002
    England
    Woodgate and Bowyer are not involved in the alleged incident which took place on Friday night.

4. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Woodgate had much better things to do - Kate Lawler is her name I believe ;-)

5. The Hegemo

The Hegemo New Member

Mar 17, 2003
    Bustown, Ohio
    Woodgate wasn't even in London with the team. He just had hernia surgery last week.

6. cwhein

cwhein New Member

Oct 31, 2002
    USA
    Woodgate and Bowyer were in trouble 2 years ago (beating an Asian youth) and I believe the final verdict in their case was that the two were guilty of "affray".

7. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Woody was found gulity of affray, even though he might have been more involved. Bowyer was rightfully found innocent on both charges.

PS. I think Bowyer is a muppet, and if anyone belongs in prison it is him.

8. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Bower is as gulity as they come

Bower rightfully found innocent? excuse me while I die choking on my food. Ian Bower has a history of violence behind him. Long before his majestic nightclub incident, he was involved with affray and threatening behaviour and GBH. He was let off simply because he was a budding footballer. 3 years later, he beat up an Asian youth to within and inch of his life and rightfully got let off scott free.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-841060,00.html

paragrapgh 5 refers to a landmark....The angel of the north= Newcastle. Mystery solved. Bower and co guilty as charged.

9. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Re: Bower is as gulity as they come

What team does Ian Bower play for?

10. Hal

Hal Member+

Sep 9, 1999
    Delete This Thread

Why haven't the moderators closed and deleted this thread.
    There is already another one full of gossip an inuendo, why allow a Newbie's (I think not) first post to further slander and troll?

This thread has no value.

11. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Re: Re: Bower is as gulity as they come

For a footy addict u display an alarming lack of basic knowledge. Bowyer's a Newscastle Utd player being investigated by the police for this rape crime.

Next queston numbnuts?

12. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Re: Re: Re: Bower is as gulity as they come

Hahaha /.. u were gonna tell me it was Lee weren't u? see how easy it is to wind u "so called" knowledgeable addicts up.... :)

13. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    It real just just seemed that you have just realised that you made a tit of yourself and your now trying to cover your ass.

14. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    I have never named names. And I don't think it's right to write something you have no knowledge of. But it's stupid to think their lawyers will go after everbody doing this. They just want to scare people. And a lot of them they did. Those lawyers ( and extra hired) will have their work cut of for them defending their clients' beastly acts.

15. Youdon'tsavethose

Youdon'tsavethose New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    > > This info is from a mate at a news organisation in London, regarding the
    > > news of the premiership footballers attack.....
    > >
    > > All took place in Grosvenor house hotel
    > >
    > > Carlton Cole was the guy who had sex with the girl originally. She
    > > consented. However, 7 others then joined in and one of them had her up
    > > the back door, as they say. Dyer named as the main perpetrator. Don't
    > > know how they came to join in.
    > >
    > > The prison 7-a-side team is Dyer, Bellamy, Jenas, Bowyer, Ameobi, Ambrose
    > > &
    > >
    > > Bramble.
    > >
    > > I bet old man Robson smelled of wee last night.

16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  17. JayW

JayW New Member

Oct 3, 2003

Despite being proved by CCTV that he wasn't actually there? Interesting.......

18. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Who is the player with an alibi? The one that was on Sun's or Mirror's cover.

19. JayW

JayW New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Apparently that is Dyer, he booked the room but wasn't there. SBR wasn't too chuffed about that though hence the fine, £90,000, and he's about the only one there on circa £45000 a week too

20. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Others are apparently destitute and he has to pay for their rooms. (quote from SBR).

Thanks for the info.

21. nurspec

nurspec Member

Sep 26, 2003
    new york
    "3 years later,he beat an asian youth within an inch of his life and rightfully got let off scott free"
    quote.

Is that an attempt at sarcasm?

22. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Dyer's on £60,000 a week plus assist and goal bonus of £1000.

23. JayW

JayW New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3162-763038,00.html

I think he wanted 60,000 etc, but never got it, cant find the LSE announcement by NUFC at the time, but they did make it when he resigned.

24. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Newcastle the guilty team as sure as the pope is catholic

Attempt?? Pah ..i'm just pointing out how ridiculous the judicial system is when sycophants like Bowyer can be let off scott free for almost committing murder/manslaughter.

A mate of mine up in Newcastle rang me and told me the whole town was buzzing because it was common knowledge that 7 of the Newcastle team had been accused of raping that 17 year old girl. It's just a matter of time before they get outed. And that's why statements were put out to the effect that Sir Bobby was resigning in anticipation of the humiliaton and shame. Which may yet happen, it's only been postphoned by a week or so.,

25. guddy69

guddy69 New Member

Jul 1, 2003
    london
    newcastle

apparently the poor girl called room service and ordered some "newcastle brown"