1906/Ultras

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by Delle Alpi, Nov 19, 2007.

1. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    1906ultras scarves have arrived and are available to MEMBERS ONLY -- and Frank Yallop, of course, who's already got his. (I suppose we'll think about giving one to St. Lew, too). Check it out (and pay your dues) here: www.sjultras.com.

Casbah scarves are on the way. www.thecasbah.org. What was that I said? Oh, yeah: MEMBERS ONLY.

2. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    I paid but never got confirmation, is it on the way?

3. futbol monkey

futbol monkey Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Santa Clara
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I sent my membership request on Friday and again earlier today and still haven't heard back. So much for: You will get a SAME DAY response with payment and registration info!

;)

4. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry about that. those request go to Leon not me and he must be busy this week. Don't worry he will get back to you. If you don't hear from him by Thursday PM me your info and I will take care of it.

5. quake24

quake24 New Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Hello all, I have the new Earthquakes jersey(home) for sale. size from small to xxl, the price is 60 dollars. If any one wants to buy one call me at 408-387-3326 and ask for christian.

6. cbg015

cbg015 Member

Jun 9, 2002
    Oakland, CA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same thing happened to me. I emailed Leon w/ my name, mailing address, phone number back in February. Never heard back.

7. Delle Alpi

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys if you sent it in and didn't get a response I apologize but we need to get you guys taken care of. We are having a group meeting Saturday 29th at 3:00 at the grass area by Kezar where we made the banners before the Dynoscum game. Please come we will sign you up there and I will have scarves on hand. Plus we are going to find a place to watch some of MLS openning day after the meeting. If you can't make it PM me and I will take care of your membership.

8. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    I paid, and signed up and never heard anything. But I cant be at the meeting... still in Korea...

9. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Is the name a set thing? No offense but it seems kinda uncreative.

Ultras sounds as creative as hooligans or barra brava.

I was just wondering if the name is final?

10. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    We're not creating a supporters' group here. The only recent development was the creation of 1906 last spring around this time, and then the merger of the SJ Ultras, who have been around since 2003 i believe (maybe it's older) and 1906 at the end of last summer when Victory folded and 1906 supporters had nowhere to go. So yeah, the name is set. And it doesn't need to be creative (although I like it). Who cares about our name? All that matters are our hearts and our colors.

By the way, even though I love the Quakes, San José isn't my city, so if the Vics were to come back and then play SJ in a friendly or Open Cup match, I would be torn. Also, my allegiance could be in jeopardy if an SF MLS team were to sprout up in 10 years or so.

11. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ultras at work in the Belly of the Beast.

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting pick up my scarf at the game. It will have a place of honor in my office when not being worn.

12. RoundBallNewbie

RoundBallNewbie New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    DC in exile
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great shot. Yours?

13. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Sounds like/looks like the 1906/Ultras did a good job in LA.

14. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I stole if from centerlinesoccer.com. It looks like it was taken during the National Anthem. Thats why many people are looking to their left (thats where the flag was).

BTW. I though it was very cool that Lew came down and thank us all for being there.
    Lew loves the Ultras!

15. RoundBallNewbie

RoundBallNewbie New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    DC in exile
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed it was. Also why I'm the only one singing in the group ;)

Heh, I really hope he does. He definitely stayed away from the bottom rows.

16. Horror Show

Horror Show Member

Feb 23, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey now. For future reference, if you could credit the site in the same post it would be well appreciated. Thanks sir.

17. Delle Alpi

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it had more to do with his age Max. I went up and shook his hand and he was huffin and puffin before he headed back up. His assistant had to give him a hand back up the stairs.

18. Zico1981

Zico1981 Member

Apr 6, 2008
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all, just wanted to drop a line and say I'm anxious to join up with you guys. I've already sent my membership email to Leon.

My name is Paulo and I'm a Brazilian/American who used to live in Rio and run around with the Red & Black Race (Raca Rubro Negra), an ultras group for C.R. Flamengo. I'm a pretty fanatical soccer fan and can't wait for this new Earthquakes season.

Hope to see you all soon!

19. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Just got my scarf! Too freakin awsome! Pictures from Korea will be forthcoming.

20. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    So ima go to the game against the fire and I had another question. Whats all this about a membership I keep hearing? Can we not just show up to the games? Do we actually have to become "members" to go and be in this section during a game?

21. sangreazul

sangreazul Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Belmont, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Aguilas, your PM is full.

E-mail me: aespinosalor@oursfseals.com

22. Delle Alpi

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Aguilas, talk to us at the game and we will fill you in on the benefits and reasons for membership. Find us at the supporters tailgate.

23. hawkvalentine

hawkvalentine New Member

Apr 12, 2008
    San Francisco
    ive tried to join and got a response weeks later. then i was gonna just bring money to kezar but couldnt go to that game due to having kids and them having issues sometimes. anyway i always sat in the casbah during clash/quakes games and oi! section during vics games. im loud hate everything from la esp the galaxy and the judas landon. im big tattooed and once told "capt for life" harkes at a quakes game that he sucked every since he slept with wynaldas wife" he wanted to fight but security stopped him and i was holding a 14 month old. anyway can i bring money to lot A today and join and get a scarf? do we get discounts on individual game tix like at kezar for vics games or just season tix. i dont know if i can make all games waaay down in the south bay as i live in sf. plus $300 is a lot for a working class man. GO QUAKES!!!!

24. hawkvalentine

hawkvalentine New Member

Apr 12, 2008
    San Francisco
    ps ill be wearing old blue quakes tee shirt with ching name and number. find me 1906

25. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Of course. If you want to sign up for membership, bring $25 to the tailgate in Lot A. You'll get a scarf. I'm not sure about the single-game tix. Our arrangement with the Vics was pretty cool, but they were really desperate and the Quakes aren't. I got season tix so I dunno. Ask somebody at the tailgate, they'll know. Even if the tix aren't discounted, they're the cheapest in our section anyway.