11/13/04 Matchday 13: Fulham v. Chelsea FC [R]

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by GPK, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Matt5696

Matt5696 New Member

Sep 29, 2004
  2. tscboys

tscboys Member+

Sep 7, 2004
    Tulsa
    I'm really beginning to hate Sir Alex...how the hell could he of let Robben go, he spent 27m on rooney...but wouldn't splash out 10m for Robben??? he is one dumb fck

3. ApoJapo

ApoJapo Member

Jun 2, 2004
    ey Matt, thx for the link but it doesn't work. When I click on the 'download this torrent button' nothing happens.

4. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
  5. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Did you set up an account and log in?

6. ApoJapo

ApoJapo Member

Jun 2, 2004
    ITs working now, thx :)

7. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    Earlier this season. I told you all, we gonna win EPL this season. Some of you all jumped on me like I was a stray dog.
    The big dude in charge today, waved away a couple of two genuine penalty claims. We still got 4 goals and didn't concede 4 goals like someone I know.
    How is your level of confidence now?
    If you still doubt. Wait until they put Drogba and Robben upfront.

8. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Of course I am confident, but if you're already hanging blue and white ribbons on the championship trophy, you might be getting ahead of yourself.

9. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    JM on ARSEnal's win : 'Five-four is a hockey score, not a football score,' 'I did not see the game, but I can tell you now that the defenders were a disgrace.

10. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you do realize that we have played 13 league games dont you? 25 more to go, you might want to hold off uncorking the champaigne. trophies are not won in november.

11. CrisRicHeldTiago

CrisRicHeldTiago New Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Chelsea are slowly gathering steam in the EPL, thanks to their general, Jose Mourinho. Robben has proven that he may not take a backseat to the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, in regards to young upstarts. Magnificent performance. Tiago was superb as a second-half sub. Great strike on a great heel pass from Robben. Tiago, with some more acclimitization to the EPL, will pip Smertin, and entrench himself in the starting 11 in due time. Terry and Carvalho were as solid as ever. Both are as world class as they come. The laterals, Paulo Ferreira and Gallas, compliment one another. Ferreira's bold yet effortless style contrasts Gallas' powerful yet inspiring play. Cech is as always, his steady best, rarely making a mistake.

The scary thing is this team is improving, and with a healthy Drogba in the lineup, the offense could conceivably be more potent. Under the direction and tutilage of Jose Mourinho, Chelsea will surely get better and better.

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Anyone know where I can download the game?

I had to miss it because of f'n wedding that started at 10:30am. Stupid people getting married...especially on a Saturday. The least they could have done was get married on Sunday since the Eagles aren't on until Monday night!

13. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I think all PPV games are replayed on FSW on Wednesday.

14. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Thanks, they are. I'm a moron. Forgot about that.

15. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh, thats all right, it's early on a Sunday morning.

Here i was, waking up and thinking of having a nice breakfast and coffee (yes, i've become very Americanised :p) being ready for me.....then reality hit, forgot i was married.:D

16. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I had some good breakfasts in Manchester last weekend but then again I'm not married (yet).

17. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Well, you know what they say about getting it when you're married - they weren't just talking about...well...you know ;)

18. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mentioned that yesterday. Semmed like we were trying to play too much long ball to Drogba's head while he was there. Obviously Robben has made a tremendous difference and Duff has been playing much more since Drogba went out.

Lampard had a nice game yesterday.

BTW....NO TV until the November 27th match in the US....

Go Chelsea!

19. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    There is no way ManU can afford Joaquin. Fergie has been told he has already spent next seasons money on Rooney he has to sell first.

20. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah a wise purchase, when he needed to rebuild his midfield.

21. mst77

mst77 New Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Washington
    You sure about that? FSW has us as the 3 PM SDD match this coming Saturday.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2646572

22. ApoJapo

ApoJapo Member

Jun 2, 2004
    Mybe its better to give Robben some rest next match. THis week he must play for the Dutch NT and he already played 6 matches or so in the last 4 weeks.

23. GPK

GPK BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 5, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yay! They changed it!

Funny, I was watching an interview with Kenyon and 2 others on Chelsea TV Online and they said something to they effect, "that we're on TV every week in the US."

24. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002

And as an ex-pat armchair fan these days, i see nothing wrong with that what-so-ever :D:D