10% off Alaska Air SEA-LAX Round trip for Chivas USA & Galaxy games!

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by seadoc, May 20, 2009.

1. seadoc

seadoc New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    I just set up something w/ Alaska Air so that there will be a discount code for fans traveling from SEA - LAX 3 days before the 6/6 game and 3 days after for the trip back up. I am working to make sure the 8/15 game is included as well. There will be a code which works for online reservations (free, but is not up & running yet), and a code which works for over the phone (works now, but is a $15 fee).

In order for this to be a successful partnership, we need at least 10 people using this code per game. C'mon and get here!

2. PaulUW1

PaulUW1 Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Dood. I already have my airline tix to the Galaxy game, but that is great news. Thanks for putting your effort where your heart is. Go Sounders!

3. scott47a

scott47a Member+

Seattle Sounders FC; Arsenal FC
    Feb 6, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I haven't bought my flight tix for August yet. Let me know what you come up with.

4. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is it a three day window on either side, or a three day requirement on each side?

Since Pullman flights all go to Seattle before heading to other destinations (well, there is one flight each day to Boise), it might work for me to piece it together.

5. seadoc

seadoc New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    There is *no* requirement to stay for a certain # of days, it is a purchase window :)

---> come on down for 6/6 everybody! We are at 30 people right now, with several big groups left to buy!

6. seadoc

seadoc New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    10% code is HERE for 6/6!

Ok- here is the code for 10% off Alaska Airlines flights for the 6/6 game only. This works for flights 3 days before and 3 days after the game (incl gameday).

Code: CMB1000 - This works for *over the phone reservations only* and they will WAIVE the $15 normal over the phone reservation fee because the game is so soon. Also, ask if this works for all LA area airports (I was unclear on this).

Call Alaska group sales: 1800-445-4435
    If the person you talk to is unable to waive the fee for any reason, ask to be transferred to Jeff in group sales.

Then get your game tickets from Julie: 310 630 4586
    We need more #'s at this one!

7. seadoc

seadoc New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Re: 10% off Alaska Air any Round trip to/from LA for gameday!

Update!

This code should work for ANY flight (from ANY alaska air airport) to ANY LA area airport 3 days before gameday, incl gameday - and 3 days after.