10 am meeting at metro HQ

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Decepticon LazerBeak, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

No content?

I told you if you sincerely thought the ACLU was in favor of doing away with child protection laws as you implied you're screwier than I originally thought.

It's not my fault you have a a problem with recognizing content when you see it.

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Here's some more content for your feeble brain.

If you really believe big cities like New York aren't bleeding jobs like most of us including our Commander in Chief believe and instead have Now Hiring signs up you're a fuggin' idiot and beyond help.

3. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

I just wanna say that this is all house18's fault.

4. KareemSoda

KareemSoda Member

Jan 23, 2003
    Not in NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You work with Faith Hill?

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost New Member

Aug 3, 1999
    joisy
    You know, I still don't understand the reasoning of the tools who alwayd make this complaint. Why does it always seem to them that protecting the rights of minorities is tantamount to denying the rights of the majority? Why are they exclusive? This country's government does an incredible job at providing EQUAL protection under the law. When every interest group is pi$$ed offat the Supreme Court it probably means they did it about right.

So I'm one of the idiots who actually read this entire thread and wasted 20 minutes of my life. Now THAT's ground for a lawsuit. The Moderators lock the thread about WUSA players in the showers but let Lazerbeak-faith-ACLU-IP debate rage. I WANT MY 20 MINUTES BACK!

6. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    How the hell did you do that??

that actually works...very cool

7. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

Nov 12, 2000
    dark side of the moo
    Dyke with a head cold, that must be one furious bitch. Glad I'm unemployed.

8. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    That is VERY cool buttttttttt.....

My privacy has now been violated!!!! I'm suing BigSoccer for millions!!!!!!!!!!!

Communism4Life!

9. JerzyRebel

JerzyRebel New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Land of Paulie Walnuts
    This thread went to $hit when people from places like Louisville and Kansas City started chiming in.

10. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
    I read this thread the first day, and checked it now that it is 137 posts later (reading the last page only). I just wish I had as much free time as some of these people.

11. studsup

studsup New Member

Aug 12, 2001
    Garden State, born N
    See what happens when you let people blow those horns at the games....

Then they start posting on threads like this.