10/30 (no) O'Brien/Kazlauskas Ajax v NEC [R]

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Treetaliano, Oct 31, 2004.

1. LuvliLady

LuvliLady New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    I agree with your first statement. Exactly my point - why isn't Neeskens giving Charles more playing time? His coaching decisions are atrocious...

Furthermore, I believe Neeskens is now afraid to play Charles at all. Neeskens will then have to answer the question as to why he has not been playing him. If Charles can do in three minutes what he did yesterday, what could he do in 30, 60 or even 90 minutes!?

Neeskens has no idea... Charles was moved to the front by the second team coach (who actually does think) and has scored in EVERY game on the second team. He scored last week to tie the game in the 90 minute on an awesome volley. That coach is Neesken's assistant - he can play defender or up front...

2. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Steve Watson.

3. LuvliLady

LuvliLady New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    And how many non Dutch teams have raided NEC like they raid Ajax, PSV, AZ, Feynoord for players... What does THAT tell you??

4. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    Thanks. I can settle my addled brain now.

5. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    That Nijemen is about the size of a good Cherry Hill sports bar? NEC has been in and out of the Ered over the past 10 years. Some great, surprising successes - 3-2 to Barca, the cup in what 2000?? but NEC is no Ajax, PSV, AZ, Feynoord, or even Heerenveen. This has nothing or little to do with the coach. It's not like they were breeding world class transfers until Neesken took over. And I don't know what it has to do with Charles not playing.

6. sidefootsitter

sidefootsitter Member+

Oct 14, 2004
    Me thinks the Lovelylady has missed the intended sarcasm.

7. LuvliLady

LuvliLady New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Perhaps you would be so kind as to explain the intended sarcasm to little old me. After all I am just a female in this big, sweeping world of men...

Thanks

8. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    there are hundreds if women on BS.

You, it seems, have the most difficult time with sarcasm of all them.

relax a trifle eh? we arent picking on you.

9. LuvliLady

LuvliLady New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    I'll be watching the game tomorrow via the net and fully expect Charles to get some decent playing time.

If not, I will personally go to Holland (ha!) and find out why...

http://www.yeahronimo.com/index.html

To download the game yourself... Have good weekending!

10. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

i was just kidding

11. Bonz

Bonz New Member

Sep 29, 2000
    Western NY
    Back to O'Brien...does anyone know the situation? I was really hoping he could get himself back into the mix with club/country (truth be told, I care more about his potential to help us with qualifying, but that obviously starts with pt at Ajax). A little help from all you posters in the know. Thanx.