10/3: Columbus Post Game Thread [R]

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by burning247, Oct 5, 2020.

1. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We tied 2-2.

I've been so horribly busy all weekend, that I didn't get to attend or watch on TV. I watched highlights and looks like a similar affair to the Orlando game except with goals. Discuss here, if you wish.

cowtown repped this.
  2. boneall

boneall Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Allen
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    • The first half was the best half of soccer we've played in my opinion. Very entertaining. The second half felt like hanging onto the seat again.
    • Ho-Head was my MoM. He was great in sparking the attack both on the pass and dribble. Occupied in inner channel quite often during the run forward.
    • Barrios finally getting the goal his head needed. What a sweet pass from Fafa.
    • I finally noticed Jara's work rate. It's hard for me to see because he seems to put off a flippant body language when something doesn't quite fall together, but it's certainly there.
    • Both goals were awful to watch, free runners through the box. It seemed like Santos and Acosta were a bit lost defensively at times throughout the gameI. Might be a communication thing.
    • I thought Mauer had a great game, despite two goals against. Two different diving saves to his left spring to mind.
    • I love Ricaurte's effort defensively. I imagine opposing 10's are going to hate playing him.