10/14: Tentative: FCD vs KC [R]

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by burning247, Oct 14, 2020.

1. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Game: FC Dallas vs Sporting Kansas City
    Date: Wednesday, October 14th
    Time: 7:30 pm [Local] | 00:30 [Universal]
    Location: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas, United States of America
    Weather Forecast: Sunny; H 89, L 65
    Competition: Major League Soccer
    Live TV: Fox Sports Southwest [DFW] | Fox Sports KC [KC]| ESPN+ [USA] | DAZN [Canada]
    Radio: FCDallas.com/radio [English] | 1270 AM [Spanish]

2. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't turn on the broadcast in time to hear him, but I am led to believe that a sweaty Dan Hunt attempt to do some damage control on the Reggie Cannon Coerced Apology Incident, and wasn't terribly successful.

As for the game, it's scoreless and SKC is demonstrating that they are not so unfamiliar with time-wasting as Peter Vermes would have you believe.

3. Hitman

Hitman Member+

Mar 31, 1999
    TCS35 repped this.
  4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Dan is a weird duck. That whole situation reeks of something, I'm just not sure what.

As for the game, F KC to the moon and back. Good win but we need more goals. Still struggle to break down the low-block.

5. SabreKhan

SabreKhan Member+

Jun 25, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trying real hard to say "We're glad he's gone and that we don't have to deal with that situation anymore" without actually saying that or insulting the player himself.

6. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've always thought the Hunt boys were nice but grew up in a bubble where they don't know anything most people do. It shows in attendance and how they tried to sell to just suburban families (and still do to a point). I've also seen them deliver pizza to 24 hour supporter's tailgate and answer questions to what can be a pretty contentious mob. I actually think their hearts are in the right place but they just have no experience in a lot of situations.

TCS35 and burning247 repped this.
  7. TCS35

TCS35 Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I would agree. Younger generation will flat out call them racist. I don’t agree. I just think they are clueless. This does not excuse how they handle things, you can surround yourself perhaps with people who know your heart and perhaps relate to common folk. They unfortunately, don’t know how to do that and keep bungling things up.

Pegasus repped this.