05/30/08 - MISL finally folded today

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by FutsalFan, May 30, 2008.

1. wsls9999

wsls9999 Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Salisbury, MD
    The Blast and Kixx both will play this season in their yet to be torn down arenas. At least, if there is a season...

Deveron, thanks for the update, I applaud you for your dedication to the sport (no sarcasim). It is August, and I think all of us want more information. The former MISL teams, the Pro, etc. have all bypassed dates and deadlines, leaving their fans wondering and hoping (and moving on to other things most likely).

Latest I heard/read is from the Baltimore Examiner saying that the former MISL teams were deciding a meeting date (when, who knows) (and this blurb was in the paper on Tuesday I think). To finalize things, is this the first meeting, what is going on...I have no idea. They might not either. If this was such smooth business move/restructuring (as stated by several owners around the time of the "folding") then I would think that we'd have more information at this time. I guess not.

Matt

2. AISL

AISL Member

Dec 21, 2006
    No more MISL?

Oops. I see now what happened based on web sites. Man what a mess of a break up for this poor sport. indoor is a cool form of soccer. i hope it all works out. I cant watch any games anymore.

Oh well