지·구 특공대 @ FC Augsburg 2012-2013 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sergei Mantis, Jan 26, 2013.

1. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

The article explaining Bundesliga list requirements

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2012/0000239177.php

2. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

sounds like standard rule. still doesn't explain why Wolfsburg would add KJC's name so early when they can simply do that moments before they sell him. Leverkusen bought Emre Can today but I don't see him on that list....

3. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

The big difference is the amount of time gap (6h) and thus it limits the last second transaction madness you see in EPL and thus BL clubs erring on the listing side to avoid paperwork headaches. Also I recall there being issues on holidays or weekends where it further accelerates the closing of the window ahead of "legal" close.

Leverkusen probably are only at verbal level of agreement or letter of intent level such that I suspect that you will see him in tomorrow's list. Or the DFL may have a lag between listing and posting on website.

Here's the chronology of SHM's transfer:
    First listing:
    http://www.bundesliga.com/media/native/autosync/07-13-14.pdf

(note that the first 2 are serial numbers... each publishing increments the first 2 digits by 1). And he's on every day until 7/10 (a month or so after announcement...)
    http://www.bundesliga.com/media/native/autosync/14-13-14.pdf

4. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

still odd...
    if this was simply a point of Koo returning from loan, i would think he would be listed in July like it is with Joseph Gyau (returned to Hoffenheim from St. Pauli).

either way, i guess it simply opens the door or possibility of Koo leaving Wolfsburg.

5. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

No its closed. The transaction has already been marked as from Augsburg to Wolfsburg. Compare the prior version that I posted with the new. You can see the rightmost column (receiving club) filled in.

In other words, nothing to see here. Probably some paperwork oversight.

6. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  7. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    KJC had a patented Koo ref spaz.

EDIT: Koo needs to settle down. Almost lost it being too fancy in a bad spot and forced the ball just now.

8. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    this game... :sleep:
    Wolfsburg do not look like a team that will challenge for CL spot

9. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    and koo is off

10. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The lack of Sunderland friendlies is really weird. They go to Denmark wednesday vs FC Midtjylland for last one. Lets see if JDW gets a chance (though doubtful with start of season nearing).

11. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

i think they have a friendly against Sporting CP on tuesday..
    and do they really have a friendly against FC Midtjylland? Denmark season started already...

edit: guess not... what a shitty preseason & prep for start of the season

also, random but Ji & PCY aren't even listed in EPL's own fantasy league :confused:

12. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  13. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    ouch

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/d...gezeichen-koo-klose-helmes-31676136.bild.html

Gustavo to take Koo's position if he joins Wolfsburg? difficult to understand from google translate

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bu...-vfl-wolfsburg-in-die-saison-starten-10_38683

14. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hecking said similar comments before the match as well.

As for Gustavo, the fans want Gustavo at deepest DM, with KJC ahead and Diego in front. However, they seem to expect Hecking to try to err on defensive side and have two straight DMs with Gustavo + Medojevic / Polak. Of course, lots depends on if Gustavo even moves, let alone try to forecast Hecking

15. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

4-3-3 somewhat?? similar to how FCA played with KJC + Ji? makes perfect sense to me :D

16. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

More like 4-1-1-3-1. Helmes would be on top. KJC would be further back than at FCA. With Medojevic / Polak, you'd see standard 4-2-3-1.

17. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

:sick:

not what i wanted to hear. i agree with Hecking, Koo is a defensive liability (main reason why Koo + Ki combo doesn't work either for KNT in deep CM spots).

18. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    More in depth article

19. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

that's not good.. with Wolfsburg willing to pay 17mil+ for Luiz Gustavo

20. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC

o_O . Bit excessive for Luiz Gustavo...

21. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

And 7M euros salary as well acc to wolfs-blog.de

22. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    sheesh... Wolfsburg...
    if Gustavo does join Wolfsburg, I wonder if Koo will force a move to Mainz. he can't be happy with being a rotation/bench player. not a fan of Hecking at all...

23. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Again, most of everything I've read from the fans want Koo + Gustavo playing at the same time so I don't see his potential arrival as anything that will trigger Koo staying or leaving. I also think that the sporting director Allofs would be one driving this deal and given his glowing Koo statements, I imagine Allofs would hope that Hecking would have Gustavo/Koo in destroyer/creator roles respectively.

Now if Hecking continuously uses 2 straight defensive players, Koo may need to agitate for a move. Hopefully Koo steps up and figures things out though and such a scheme would only be used against the Bayerns of the world.

24. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

Eh, fans. Should be interesting as Hecking likes Polak & Gustavo can play as box to box type of midfielder.