中国 vs portgal

Discussion in 'China' started by mehdan, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    I caught maybe 10 minutes of the game... but I'm glad it seemed like a decent outing. I was calling someone asking about the score and I was expecting something like 5-0 ;)

BTW, here's a gem from the Portuguese forums:

And a reply to him:
    I'm glad we've moved on from that.

2. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    OT-Why we Chinese have a bad relation with Koreans? They were among our most loyal allies since Shilla...must be NKorea and Koguryo issue hmm

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    yeah k:the core was the guy who called us pro-magnon or something when we played them. he later apologize that it was 'in a jest' he type that.

mmm...after seeing that on the portugal forum.
    he's quite a hypocrite.

4. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    well in bigsoccer history
    it is always them. trying to say most stuff against the chinese, then japanese, then iranian, then american..and the cycles go on

we chinese seriously, dun really give a shit.

once there's an argument
    it is common for them to be ignorant and continue on with the cycle..

i remember there was an american poster (self claimed to be), and ask them why they have to target the chinese or other ethnicity,

the assumed-to-be american poster was quickly branded as "chinese sock" or something else with no logical explaination.

we chinese posters here are just too nice..

5. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well if you focus on the negative and just ignore the positive then there's nothing we can do from our side. Again, congratulations on keeping the Portugal match competitive.

6. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i hope there is positive from your forum too
    and up to few years here. i seen very less occasion unfortunately (in particular to the chinese issue)

other than that, your forum is interesting and overall quite positive.

yes the match was competitive..i expected 5-0 with c9 scoring 2 goals and an assist.

7. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hello SOns of Thunder,

Thank you for your positive and generous views. Congratulation to Korea's great victory over Ivory Cost!

8. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    There's actually a lot more positive from the Korean forums compared to the negative. Unfortunately a lot of attention is drawn to troll posts when most of the sensible posters just ignore it, and all we see is the bad stuff.

Thanks for the comments sons of thunder, the Ivory Coast game today was great. I saw the highlights and keeping Drogba and co to mostly shots outside the box is an amazing feat, in addition to the fact that you owned one of the better teams in Africa.

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    This is usually positive. https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349789

10. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yes you guys are right, there are certain trolls on both sides that are exacerbating issues and purposely trying to raise animosity and tensions between us. I hope that both of us on either side can rise above their nonsense and just live in peace.

After all, we do it well enough in real-life (at least from my experience in America). Let's act as if we were actually speaking to our Chinese or Korean friend in real-life when we speak on these forums!

11. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    What a wonderful comment!

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
  13. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
  14. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
  15. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
  16. Only_ONE_United

Nov 30, 2008
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Not totally surprised with the 2-0 score. I would have picked a Portugal win, but I knew it would be close. The Portugese NT hasn't exactly lit it up as of late.
    I think had Portugal played the KoreanNT team that beat Ivory Coast, the Portugese would have suffered a bigger loss than IC.

This friendly does once again highlight our deficit on the attack; can't seem to score that big goal consistently.

17. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    Hey its the troll that nobody likes in the Korean forums... reminds me of that random dude from years back who kept making posts like this one with new accounts every week.

At least now we can disprove some claims that he's "Chinese" ;)

18. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    lol sounds like a compliment to me...
    since china team was severely crap in between 2007-2010 january
    i would love to see motherland team`s roster is on par with 2002 standard *facepalm*

19. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Hey but at least in 2002 they would beat the 2nd/3rd tier Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern teams consistently.

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    haha maybe there was a little misunderstanding
    i was hoping that our current crops of players will be as good as the 2002 crops :)

21. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I see. I thought your *facepalm* meant sarcasm. :)