€'s No Good? What About 45 Million Other "Values" In Life? - Madrid Transfers & Rooster Tails Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Re: €'s No Good? What About 45 Million Other "Values" In Life? - Madrid Transfers & Rooster Tails Th

Uhh? Okay? I'm just repeating what I heard on SC.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Re: €'s No Good? What About 45 Million Other "Values" In Life? - Madrid Transfers & Rooster Tails Th

his family gets a job and a house on rent to make sure the kid stays close to his parents, and they can offer him a home close to the club, without risking to lose their job and have to move to the other side of the country to find work again.

Yes, they get a lot of help with that, but it's not a mercedes with fat chrome rims as if this is "he got game" with Spike Lee. US pundits have a small idea of how things work, so they go by cliches.

3. mister x redded

mister x redded Red Card

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Malaga CF

And he's just replying to what you heard... Are you retarded??? You seem quite confused...

4. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007

I'm only confused by posters who insist on recreating new personas for themselves on Internet forums despite being banned.

Three guesses for who mister x is a sock of kids :rolleyes:

5. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007

Retarded isn't a nice word. Let's use mentally challenged instead.

6. mister x redded

mister x redded Red Card

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Malaga CF

Qué? I don't know you. I'm a new poster over on malaga boards,

pobrecito, you really are retarded or mentally challenged.

7. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007

Location is Malaga. There can only be one..

8. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004

So, the people in the US are misinformed and are talking out their asses about thing they don't understand. That doesn't make the problem real.

I don't claim to understand the American system fully but wouldn't a prodigy be offered a scholarship?

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007

Yes, basically. I wasn't defending the "talk" just letting you know why a story like that would generate buzz here.

A seven-year-old? Not really.

10. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Welcome to the board Málaga bandwagoner! This attitude of yours will take you places. I guarantee it.

11. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004

Alright. Thanks. :)

At what age then? And not even outside the sports world? I mean you can get scholarships for being good at something else than sports, right?

12. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

And I am responding to SportsCenter and Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption and all the other shows that showed zero professionalism in reporting this story.

13. mister x redded

mister x redded Red Card

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Malaga CF

Yes, I am a malaga bandwagoner because they've bougth many good players.. Not becuase i've lived in the city for my whole life but solely because they've bought many players... anf the proof? I joined an american "succer" forum late lollol..

Ahora el mundo es nuestro!!! Vamos Malaga, Vamos Van Gol, Vamos y ganamos!!!

14. mister x redded

mister x redded Red Card

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Malaga CF

I think every sane person had that one covered, but please, we must respect and take care of the mentally retarded.. they are humans tooo you know!

15. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

en tal caso, 'pobrecita' que no es un tio ...

ojo con los insultos. entendido?

8th grade quarterback in little ole Delaware has already been contacted by Stanford.

16. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004

You better cool down if you want to make it here.

Thread closed. Someone start another.

17. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

Start Another .... minus the insults.

18. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

CLOSE I say ... CLOSE!!