“Chicago Fire Soccer Weekly” Radio Show – Fire President/CEO John Guppy

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Chicago Fire Soccer, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Chicago Fire Soccer

Chicago Fire Soccer New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Bridgeview
    “Chicago Fire Soccer Weekly” Radio Show – Fire President/CEO John Guppy

“Chicago Fire Soccer Weekly”, a half-hour weekly soccer talk show, will air its next broadcast via WXAV 88.3 FM from the campus of Saint Xavier University (SXU) this Tuesday, Aug. 21, at 6:00 p.m. CT, and each week throughout the rest of the Fire’s 2007 MLS campaign. Hosts Kevin Kellam, Angelo Bonadonna, and Terry Bonadonna will talk with Fire President/CEO John Guppy, as well as preview this week’s games on Wednesday and Saturday versus the Kansas City Wizards. Fans are encouraged to call in at 773.429.0463 to talk about all things Fire-related - live over the airwaves and the internet, with podcasts available through Chicago Fire or WXAV subscriptions on iTunes. For more information visit www.wxav.com or www.chicago-fire.com.

Also, check out Thursday's Fan Forum with head coach Juan Carlos Osorio, now available on the Chicago Fire iTunes podcast.

Chicago Fire Media Relations

2. ButlerBob

ButlerBob Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Evanston, IL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did anyone listen to this? How was it?

3. Rowdies 71

Rowdies 71 New Member

Sep 14, 2000
    Oak Park
    I read that headline as "Fire (as in relieve them from their duty) CEO/President Guppy."

Wishful thinking I guess.

4. Chicago Fire Soccer

Chicago Fire Soccer New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Bridgeview
    The show is now available for download on the Chicago Fire iTunes subscription, along with the new MLS Represent campaign song "Here Comes the Fire" by OK Go.

5. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I listened to the interview on the fire web site I podcast. One thing Guppy said was he expects sale of fire to be completed by 9/1.