Sam's Army in Seattle!

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by Atlemar, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Atlemar

Atlemar Member

Mar 7, 2000
    Olympia, Wash.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good news!

The ticket agent for the Washington State Youth Soccer Association is setting space aside for Sam's Army in Safeco Field for both days of the Women's Gold Cup in Seattle.

To get your tickets, call Pam Koppel at (206) 300-4903. She works evenings to fill the order, so be prepared to leave a callback number. Tickets are $14 each, plus a $5 per order service charge.

You must CALL SOON to get your tickets. Pam can only sell tickets through this Friday, Oct. 25.

We will be in Section 384 on Wednesday, Section 385 on Saturday. 385 was the section we were in at the Honduras game back in March. I know these seats were hotly debated, but without any idea of how many people will turn out, Pam is having to put herself on the line, and this is the best place to do it.

And seriously, Pam is going out of her way to make this easy for us, because she WANTS Sam's Army to be there. She believes in the mission as much as we do, so let's make it worth her while.

I'll be working with Safeco Field about drums and flags and stuff.

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Good news indeed but too late for me. I felt I was getting down to crunch time and over the weekend I bought tix through Pam and the Washington State Youth Soccer Association ( www.wsysa.org ). How many tix is being set aside for this section?

Onto other things....

Any pub action AFTER the match?
    :D

3. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    CRAP!

I just bought my tickets!

Thanks anyhow, Atlemar ... I'll be wearing red. Heck, maybe I'll sell the ones I've got and ...