USA - CAN [2008 Peace Queen Cup]

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by dianamo-superstriker, Jun 20, 2008.

1. welshfan

welshfan Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree with what you said, and i think that Boxx and Wagner is a better combo that Boxx and Lloyd. We must not forget Hucles though.

2. kcguru

kcguru Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Wisconsin

Thanks for the link. I'm trying to watch it there but nothing plays and all I get is a message that says...
    "This highlight is too long (83:24) to push to a standard YouTube account. If your account will allow videos of this size, you may want to try anyway."

3. welshfan

welshfan Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Krieger can play both left back and left midfield too, and I think she's more experienced, especially as she's been a regular starter in Germany. Great club team pick btw, one year in Europe and she won everything she could win:cool:

4. welshfan

welshfan Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    weird... I watched the game using this link and had no problem. I had that message too, under the video window, but that shouldn't be a problem. Have you tried to click on the start button several times? Maybe it's only a bit long to download...

If it still doesn't work, sorry for you... Hopefully someone will post another link.

5. VaBch757

VaBch757 New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    You should be able to watch it from the archive at

www.justin.tv\soccerfanusa

If you can't im me and I will upload it so you can then download it. :)

6. luvdagame

luvdagame Member+

Jul 6, 2000
    that quote of mine that you used was my earliest idea. i have since changed it. i think i.m.thorsty has the right team.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709223

GK
    Solo & Barnhart

DF
    Rampone, Markgraf, Chalupny, Mitts, Krieger, Cox

MF
    O'Reilly, Lloyd, Boxx, Hucles, Tarpley, Wagner, Heath

FW
    Wambach, Kai, Rodriguez

7. BrooklynSoccer

BrooklynSoccer Member+

Jan 22, 2008
    Cox was already cut from the team and i see her being cut again. I go with the same though: add Buehler, minus Cox. But Cox could be an alternate.

8. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Although I like Rodriguez, I think Cheney should be chosen. I feel she is more dangerous up front. Also don't forget Jillian Ellis is the assistant. She may push for Cheney.

9. melrose

melrose New Member

Apr 27, 2008
    CA
    OMG, I forgot about Hucles, how could I??? I have never been a fan of her until I saw her play this tournament. I finally see what she is capable of and think that she and Wagner should share that more offensive center mid position. I stand corrected. :rolleyes: