How things are .....

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by ChivaGrande, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ChivaGrande

ChivaGrande New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I have been reading all your post and i have noticed the lack of understanding between La Legion and the St.Pat's. I will list the positives , what you should know and the negative .

POSTIVE.
    1. we are ok with a group beginning their own support INDEPENDENT from ours. This was discussed a while ago and we had no issues with it.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
    1. First and foremost we are followers , supporters , "hinchas" of Club Deportivo Guadalajara . Our love , passion and loyalty belongs to them.
    2.We support Chivas USA 2nd as an offspring of Club Deportivo Guadalajara . Simply put we maintain that Club Deportivo Guadalajara is "Papa".

THE NEGATIVE.
    1. please keep your separate identity , earn your own respect and create your own history. YOU ARE NOT PART OF LA LEGION1908KALIFAS stop claiming that you are have dignity and do not use ou name in vain!
    2. Rebano Sagrado is our president , he speaks for us and has our unconditional support. If you dont know the history behind our dislike of ONE of your members please respect him. Please do your research before you speak.
    3. We are two different type of support groups , you guys want to be modled after anglo groups , we take after Mexican/South American groups , very different...dont mix.

WHY THE PROBLEM?

Like i said earlier we have no problem with another SEPARATE group being established indepently from La Legion. We actually wished you guys luck. The problem arose when you guy accepted a certain individual ( you know who you are) who for the past 2 or so years as a member of La Legion has tried to undermine our group. He has lied, backstabbed ,instigated , sabotaged and attempted to pit us against each other. He craves attention and is power hungry. NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I wish you guys luck and hope he doesnt do the same to you , but , he will...LOL

AWNTE LA GLORIOSA LEGION 1908
    AWNT EL CLUB DEPORTIVO GUADALAJARA

2. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since when has St. pats claimed to be part of the legion! lol

3. ChivaGrande

ChivaGrande New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    thread "Finally..."

post "#15"

by " eastla chiva "

there are other post .

4. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The boys of St. Pats have no intention of being a part of the Legion. We are independent supporters of only Chivas USA. There is no effort being made to align with your "Mothership." Rest assured we will not be an underling for any other supporters group.

Thanks for your insight Chivagrande, I hope the best for both groups.

Forward Chivas USA!

5. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are correct, Chivas Grande.

Under orders of the FO (Asst. GM) we were told that we would have to be an entity of the Legion in order to get started. That is no longer the case.

I apologize to you, REBANO SAGRADO, and all the Legion for the confusion and hope that this does not become an issue in the future.

Los San Patricios are an independent supporter group for Chivas USA.

As far as Positives and Negatives, its all relative. We will not respond to or act on rumors and threats.

I appreciate your concern about the "individual" and hope that those issues are in the past issues and become resolved over time. WE DON"T WANT ISSUES OR DRAMA. For better or worse, I guess its our concern, now.

Lastly, it should be noted that we have no intenions of being a rival or anti-Legion group. Thus, we expect that the Legion understands that.

Thank you for being understanding in all of this. Once again, I apologize for any confusion. Consider this the last time this happens.

Thank you,
    EastLAChiva

If you wish to contact the group for any other concerns,

contact us at sanpatricios137@yahoo.com

6. ChivaGrande

ChivaGrande New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Thank you for understanding, I wish you all good luck....

7. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Im glad both groups are getting along, and everybody understands its all for the greater cause Chivas USA.

VIVA LA LEGION
    VIVA ST PATS