Not Manchester Bred EH???

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by johno, Mar 28, 2006.

1. bestbecks

bestbecks Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Ottawa, ON
    That is so ********ing retarded.

2. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

Yep but of course there's no arguing this decision.. Big Brother has ruled...:rolleyes:

3. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I cant give you reason why I started supporting United; it was after the 94 world cup I fell in love with the game..so that makes me a JCL and I am fine with that . It just happen over time that I fell in love with united and now today Manchester United are a Massive part of my life. When we win I am happy as hell and when we lose ... I don’t want to talk anyone , I am miserable bastard .

I love how United have a never say die attitude...my id Numquam Moribimur is We’ll never die in Latin and that’s how I and many reds feel about united always well and always will be.

I love how all the media hates us ...I love the ABU media it means we are still important enough that ppl need to talk about us –

I love our rivalry with Liverpool it’s one of the best rivalry in the world IMO. We fcuking hate them and the hate us..its that simple –such much hate between the two...... YSB

I love the history of our club all way from Newton Heath LYR Football Club to the Busby Babes to the Sir Alex Ferguson– it’s such a rich history, a history that when I started support the club I didn’t know about yes once again I am JCL but I have fallen in the love the club, the traditions– the legends and so on.

I love the feeling that I felt on the 26th of may 1999...it's a day that i will always remember no matter what happens to this club. I still watch clips of it today and get chills through out my whole body, no one canl ever take the treble away for us....HAVE YOU EVER WON A TREBLE HAVE YOU FCUK??

I hate the Manchester United marketing brand, yes it’s made us tons of money but one of the main reason we as united supporters get shit is be we are a global marketing brand...I can’t stand when I see some one in a united shirt and I ask them do you support united and they just look at you with that dumb look ...” no I just like the shirt” it pissed me the hell off.

I hate the fact that our new owners know fcuk all bout our club and the only reason they have put there money into united is to make more money .

I know that every February 6th that no matter what is going on in my life – all I am going to think about is the Babes and what they mean to this club, The babes gone BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN .

I love Manchester United Football Club ....:)

4. Howard Zinn

Howard Zinn Member

Aug 9, 2005
    Brookline, MA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

*points and laughs*

5. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Great post NM... :)

6. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    Goin Back to "Thinks" Post i understand what ur sayin . No matter who plays or Manages United i will still support them cuz dey are my local team!!! If i had have been born in stockport (God forbid) Then at this moment i would prob be a City Fan -Thank god i wasn't!!!!!

7. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Cheers ...that's the longest thing i ever posted on BS :eek: :D

8. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

you would be part of the fancy blue dress party at the council house week in and week out :D :D

9. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    And it earned you some green stuff. :)

10. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    God i shudder at the thought!!!!

11. King-James

King-James New Member

May 27, 2005
    This part of football is what I wonder about... is it legitimate? I just don't understand why hate is a part of the rivalry. Like, I enjoy seeing ManU lose of course (I had a major laugh watching Matchday 6), but I separate club and supporters. Maybe it's because I'm in the US and there are plenty of US ManU fans. Many of the supporters are just good spirited football fans, and that is cool with me. It's just those that sing about Hillsborough and shit that I find pathetic. (Obviously I find those 'spread wings' to be disgusting too)

12. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    But part of the rivalry is enjoying watching the other team lose.. The stuff amongst the supporters outside of good natured jibes is absurd..Hating someone because of who they support is childish and ignorant I'd liken it to racism....To throw shit on someone or hit them in the head with a weapon or god knows what else because they like the rival team..Talk about losing all sense of reality..At the end of the day it's just a football match it's not life or death..And of course all that Hillsbrough and Munich crap is uncalled for..

13. Sapphire

Sapphire Moderator

Jun 29, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you implying that your recent baseless, libellous accusation of criminal behavior against Monseiur Wenger was nothing more than a "good-natured jibe"?? ;)

And I agree the rivalry gets taken too far. This issue reminds me of ads that ran a few years ago in the US, where a guy and a girl wearing jerseys from rival teams were sitting on a sofa kissing. The caption said "Without sports, this wouldn't be disgusting".

14. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

Obviously ...;) If it wasn't it wouldn't have been funny..

15. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Manchester United FC, LAFC
    Jun 11, 2004
    West Coast, Cali!
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Then you'd be called bluebear, which doesn't sound at all endearing.

16. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
    It's a good post and a good point MTK. But can I ask what brought it about? I mean, it's a slightly obvious point, and you seem kinda pissed.

And I got tired of explaining myself to other fans. Let them use the search function if they really want an answer.

17. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I posted it mainly as a reminder to us all that we all belong and no one can take it away from us. With the thread title whenever its needed, it can be found.

18. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
  19. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

As I say not a bad post for a manc.

Rep'd

I still can't resist "have you ever won it 5 times? Have you fcuk".

20. bestbecks

bestbecks Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Ottawa, ON
    Why are you posting on here anyways?

21. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Because I believe in the freedom of speech or in this case typing.

Oh and someone on here is a good lad who knows his football and knows how to have a bit of banter without crying to mods.

I will leave you to guess who. :rolleyes:

22. Forza Moskva

Forza Moskva New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Mila Kunis' Crib
    It's a privately owned message board so the first amendment would not apply in this case.

PS-I'm not trying to join the argument, just pointing out.

23. bestbecks

bestbecks Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Ottawa, ON
    So are you posting to prove that point or what?

24. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ah not a problem. However i'm not American so the laws don't apply to me. I was just referring to the FOS as a concept not a law.

25. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Not really. I was posting to congratulate a mate on a post that clearly came from his heart straight onto the board.

I can respect that.