Dark Knight abusing power, needs to be fired.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by special_k, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Dark Knight is a lying, dishonest, sad excuse for a mod. Hes lied to me so many times its not even funny. I know hell cry to his best buddy Huss saying that this post is a personal attack on him, which it is not. Its the honest truth.

I got banned from a forum for which he said would only be 10 days, its nearing day 21 now. Also I asked him what I did wrong and he has yet to tell me, its because I didnt do anything and he knows it as well and hes just abusing his power and his nice little lackey position to Huss. Hes prolly the worst mod Ive ever seen here and Ive been here for a long time.

People dont say anything that Dark Knight doesnt like, and this includes if your opinion is different than his, hell say it was a personal attack, his favorite phrase, and youll be banned because Huss and Dark Knight are apparently butt buddies and they believe whatever the other says. That is exactly what Huss told me via PM, verbatim, thats sad.

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Not surprised.

3. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Yeah Dark Knight, you're a meanie!

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I once had an argument with dk about hamburgers and he gave me a card! Oh, wait, no he didn't.

This whole thread gets a :rolleyes:

5. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Wow. You've clearly never been to the WR forum which I moderate.

6. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I'm confused - how can you start a thread with a yellow. Odd.

Honestly, I've told you why you've been carded and why you haven't had the ban removed. Since personal attacks are part of the reason you were banned, why do you think posting more personal attacks will result in a return of your status? Stop posting personal attacks and you will have a lot fewer problems. Did I mention personal attacks?

7. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    How about impersonal attacks? General crankiness?

8. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    When he's been around as long as you he can get away with crusty and irascible -- but not before.

9. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    How do you support Arsenal AND Spurs?

10. Craps

Craps New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Valencia
    would this be a good time to say...um...

OWN3D

maybe not.

11. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Actually no its not a good time to say it.

I support Arsenal, however when I play PES5 or Fifa I always use Spurs. Simple enough.

And Dark Knight can you clear your PMs please.

12. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Ya you always mention personal attacks, everything that isnt the same opinion as yours, you mark as a personal attack. And Ive told you the deal youre just too close minded to think otherwise. And no thats not a personal attack its what youre conveying through PMs.

13. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    I think you should post the PM where Huss says butt buddies. That'd be good. You'd think there would be hundreds more yellow cards out there if everyone who doesn't agree with something got a card. Might you be full of it?

14. Craps

Craps New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Valencia
    butt buddies....funny.

15. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Now THAT should be a bookable offense right there.

But, admit it people: wouldn't the world be a better place if only dark knight would employ his seeminly infinite powers for good instead of evil?

(smiteth me not, oh mighty knight, for I hath included a ;))

16. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Doe DK abuse you, too? He's been abusing me for years, but nobody ever believes me. One time he asked me to send him naked pictures of my mom, just cause he was "curious" (or so he said), and then when I did, he posted them on BigSoccer.

If you need any collateration on your abuse story, just pm me.

17. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    You werent meant to take the "butt buddies" literally. However he did say verbatim, "Me and Dark Knight have been together for 7 years. I believe anything he says" Verbatim.

And no im not full of it. DK just doesnt keep his word or anything. Hes about as helpful as an STD. Wait was that a personal attack? I know it was an analogy/metaphor depending who you talk to on this board.

*Note that STD was a joke, not a personal attack*

18. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    I knew that was a joke, and that was not the portion of your post that led me to believe that you are full of it.

19. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Then elaborate if you will.

Also Dark Knight obviously cant comprehend simple text. Ive said numerous times that I didnt do soemthing that hes accusing me of AND given him the information as to what the problem was but yet hes still saying that im doing it.

HUSS, get some new mods, preferrably ones that can understand whats typed.

Abuse of power again on DKs part.

20. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    HAHAHAHAHA, and just no more than 10 seconds ago he tells me to "Agree to stop with the personal attacks and ill restore you" I agreed and said am I restored and he says "Nope."

This is the second time ive agreed to do what he said and he pulls crap like this. Id hate to see the temp service that hires mods here. Most be a bunch of monkeys with down syndrome or something.

21. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    But you're on here personally attacking Dark Knight - after you said you told him you'd stop.

How are you doing what you stated that you would do?

22. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    And let's be honest, what does a yellow card mean? Other than starting threads, or posting in one or two forums, how does it change BigSoccer for you?

23. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Its not personal attacks, its general observations. I see that hes either not listening or cant understand. Hows that a personal attack?

And its more of the principle than the actual event.

24. special_k

special_k Red Card

Aug 5, 2004
    Brunswick/Cle, OH
    Eh, to be more clear. Its the way the situation was handled on his side that isnt right. And im not the only one, ive gotten several PMs from others here that feel the same way about DK as I do. And the fact that his buddy Huss wont do anything about it just makes it all worse.

DK told me to "agree to stop posting personal attacks and you will be reinstated" I did so and hes saying that apparently what he asked and I agreed to do wasnt good enough. I just dont understand.

25. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    If people like you were kept happy, there wouldn't be gems of threads like this to keep me entertained during my work day.

I consider anyone who pisses you off to be doing a public service.