R.M. Castilla [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by gazzad_5, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    this thread i think should be dedicated to the news and results of the B team, recently renamed R.M Castilla.
    next season they will be in the next division down from real madrid which is huge for the club.
    due to the lack of coverage the team will get it would be nice for some of our members from the spanish capital to inform us of news and goings on of this team

Manager

Juan Ramón López

Goalkeepers

Jordi Codina Rodríguez
    David Cobeño Iglesias
    Francisco Casilla Cortés

Defence

Alvaro Arbeloa Coca
    Miguel Palencia Calvo
    Sergio Alejandro Díaz
    Juan Carlos Duque Gancedo
    Angel Luis Robles Berengui
    José Angel "Angelo" Ros González
    Víctor Daniel Blanco Muñoz
    Rubén González Rocha
    Agustín "Agus" García Iniguez
    Felipe Luis Kasmirski

Midfield

Francisco Javier "Javi" García Fernández
    Jonathan "Jotha" Pérez Olivero
    Rubén De la Red Gutiérrez
    Ernesto Gómez Gómez
    Adrián Martín Cardona
    Marcos Tebar Ramiro
    José Manuel Jurado Marín
    Borja Valero Iglesias
    Javier Angel Balboa Osa
    Esteban Granero Molina

Forwards

Roberto Soldado Rillo
    Rubén Arroyo Lloret
    David Barral Torres
    Alvaro Negredo Sánchez
    Oscar Díaz González

Transfers in: Rubén (Albacete - loan period ended) Balboa, Casilla, Granero, Valero (Real Madrid C) Oscar (Alcorcón) Negredo (Rayo Vallecano) Agus (Albacete)

Transfers out: Paredes (Getafe) Daniel Molina (Atlético Madrid B) Diego López (Real Madrid first team) Tello (Levante) Alex Pérez (Nàstic - one year loan) Adrián Quintairos, Trashorras (contracts ended)

Transfers in and out: Olalla (loan period at Lleida ended, on to Rayo Vallecano)

2. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Brazilian youth international Filipe Luis Kasamirski has signed for R.M. Castilla, the Real Madrid reserve team who will play in the Spanish second division this season, the club said on Tuesday.

The 20-year-old left back, tipped as a possible long-term Brazil replacement for Roberto Carlos, played on loan at Ajax last season from Brazilian side Figueirense.

Filipe will not initially be eligible to play for the first team as he does not have a European Union passport and the club has already filled its permitted quota of three non-EU players

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/new...816:MTFH16152_2005-08-16_10-08-39_L16169196:1

fixtures can also be found here: http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssdocs/archive2005/fixtures2005-2Aa.html

3. judge10

judge10 New Member

May 12, 2005
    Great idea Gazzad 5, I'd appreciate it if people could add individual positions to the players (left back etc rather than just defender) and who of those plays. realmadrid.com is quite poor in this respect.

4. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Levante vs. Castilla is on realmadrid.com today at 3PM EST. You must have access to the "Zona Exclusiva" to watch this.

5. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Xerez 2-1 R.M. Castilla

(so they lost their first match)

6. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA

Yeah, well, Xerez is one of the strongest teams in 2nd looking at their trajectory in the past couple of seasons, a 2-1 wasn't that bad I think.

7. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I hear the ref was really, really bad.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Soldado is moving to the first team after the departure of Owen and Portillio... HE deseres this move after the preseason he had...

9. Korbenn

Korbenn New Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Finland
    You're right. Too bad he won't be getting any playing time to develop (maybe a couple of Kings Cup games).

10. nordique

nordique Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like Agus from Albacete... hopefully he'll be the next Pablo Ibañez :)

11. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    our only out and out striker now owen is gone is ronaldo. so soldado may get more minutes than we think. ive heard hes got the potential, but i have never really seen him play. this is where our spanish/madrid locaed posters come in handy

12. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Soldado has been already moved up to the first team. He's a very complete striker, decent techinque, passing, shooting, in the air. Not very tall but strong and some pace. A typical case of a 7 in many things and 10 in none.

He did a good preseason, but still has a lot to prove. I like him better than Portillo.

13. edogg

edogg Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I've seen him play on the US tour and score several goals...he looked good!

14. Tom_Bombadil

Tom_Bombadil New Member

Jul 31, 2005
    I like the idea of this thread. I was looking lately for Real Madrid Castilla game against Xerez but I guess it's very difficult to get that one from Bit Torrent. I think we have plenty of good young players. Indeed, Real Madrid cantera, always was one of the best of Spain. The problem is that in Real you need more to succeed than in any other club in the world. It's this kind of idiosincracy our club has (it isn't enough to play right, you also have to play beautiful soccer). But as you probably know 'Real players' are spread all around Spain. Our club is very efficient in this. :D In Getafe, in Betis, in Malaga, in Deportivo, etc. etc. No other club has so many players, former in its youth team, in La Liga.

15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    They may take another hit... The Ramos deal also includes the option to get one of Mejia, Arebola, and Palencia. Although they are likely to take Mejia, you never what's going to happen...

16. Abe The Cop

Abe The Cop New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    They were very unlucky against xerez. I thought they were the better team. Best performers were

Javi Garcia (probably the best player on the pitch)
    Soldado
    Jurado
    Arbeloa

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    No one is leaving... That's atleast until the winter...

18. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i think soldado did great in the preseason. he will definitely play some very minor roles in the first team's season I believe. I like him more than Portillo, whose head exploded after scoring a couple goals. Didn't Soldado break Portillo's scoring records in the lower divisions? I like him as a straight out and out striker, maybe he could be real's next Raul, god forbid we take someone from the youth team and make them a real player rather than sending them to other teams in deals for bigger names.

19. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It seems you saw the game... could you please post the formation?
    I've heard good things about Javi García.

Was de la Red playing? How did he do?

20. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

De la Red was on the bench in Cádiz.

21. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    64th Minute

Castilla 2 Hercules 0

LINEUP
    EN José Ramón López
    PO 13 Cobeño
    DF 2 Duque
    DF 6 Rubén
    DF 17 Arbeloa
    DF 18 Agus
    CC 8 Javi García
    CC 19 Balboa
    CC 10 Jurado
    CC 22 Adrián Martín
    CC 21 De la Red
    DL 9 Soldado

1-0 Soldado, 02'
    2-0 Dani Tortolero, 38'

22. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Also Real Madrid C beat Leganes B 5-0 in opener in 3rd division.

They look strong and are aiming for promotion.

23. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Was just gonna post the same thing, Castilla looking certain to win their first game in the second division. Looking at the score and the time, but also because the other team are playing with 10 men.

24. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    If Real could get their C team up to 2B, that would be impressive. I don't know if any team has ever done that before.

25. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Murcia 2 Castilla 1

:(