Abuse Manck Here....(revs fans esp.)

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Manck, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Manck

Manck New Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Newberry SC
    Hello. My name is Manck, and I'm a Dallas fan.

I gave Revs fans hell for last night's stinker against CDCU.

This thread is where I will happily accept all flak directed towards me by anyone, after this hellaciously bad performance against RSL.

Thank you for your time, and good luck to all of us in our next match.

2. Mike Toole

Mike Toole New Member

Dec 23, 2002
    Cambridge, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    'Sup, 'we lost to a ************ team' buddy? [​IMG]

You're a good egg for posting this thread, and I'll just twist the knife once before I go. We were without our stars when we dropped to Chivas, but you had O'Brien and Ruiz on the field tonight. What's YOUR excuse?!

3. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You tempted the soccer gods ...

The blame is on you.

The entire FCD team should use you for kicking practice. ;)

4. Stumpy Kelderman

Oct 12, 2004
    You are such a good sport, that you will get some nice rep to ease the pain of defeat. :D

********** happens. At least NE and FCD still have like 3 times the victories those losers do right? We are freakin' awesome.

5. Manck

Manck New Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Newberry SC
    There's no excuse. I've been drinking heavily (moreso than usual) since minute number 3. This was more pitiful than....I don't know, but ALL of the top teams in MLS need to pull their heads out of their collective asses YESTERDAY.

6. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jello shots???
    :eek:

7. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL.....full credit for this thread :D

I'm alot happier seeing the Mutts and Fire losing tonight! I could really care less about the Mormans or Burn....err Gonnerea...err whatever your team is called now :p

Feel free to talk all the sh!t you want on the Revs boards! I'm sure when it's all said and done it'll be our two teams playing for the Cup!

And I'm sure the DoughBoys will do just as good as the Revs did playing at home in the final..... :D

See you in November :D

Mike

8. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    Shall we call it a TNT hangover?

9. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Haha. I'll be honest, I called you a douchebag after your thread in our forum, but this proves you can't be all bad.

10. Lothar is 1

Lothar is 1 Member+

Oct 21, 1999
    well... now the tables have turned

i do credit you for listing this post
    but that isnt gonna stop us from posting this one to death

must suck to think of yourselves as best overall

and then lose to the revs in dramatic fashion one week

and lose 3-0 the next week, to a bunch of revs rejects
    including dunseth, williams, and kamler (with pierce watching)

F - U - DALLAS

(clap, clap - clap, clap, clap, clap)

F - U - DALLAS

(clap, clap - clap, clap, clap, clap)

11. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Second that. Anyway the way I see it 30 min is the new bench mark for FCD to use to pep up their defense. :) Know what I mean ? They be talking to each saying " hey 30 min passed by and we're didn't let 3 goals in yet. We're doing good." :)

12. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Sorry.I don't get it. :confused:

14. mudpoet

mudpoet Member

May 16, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad I'm not the only one

15. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Revs' rejects? LOL, you mean Burn 2003 remade...

16. losgatosfan

losgatosfan New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Well, except maybe for the San Jose Earthquakes......2 wins this week, 6-1-3 in the last 10 games which included a 4 game road trip.....maybe Dallas is not as much better than San Jose as you all thought.

Definitely a day for the underdogs in MLS...although if you check it out, the home teams won every game except one (LA), so maybe all it says is that it's really hard to win on the road, especially this late into the season when the weaker teams are starting to figure things out.

17. wcharriscpa

wcharriscpa Member

Arsenal FC
    Dec 26, 2000
    Austin
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And all the stronger teams are suffering the effects of callups? I'm not complaining, just saying that it's gonna take more than one week to convince me that Colorado, Chivas, and RSL have got things "figured out."

18. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Yeah. One week is definitely too short to establish a trend. :) (Unless it's in California). :cool:

19. wcharriscpa

wcharriscpa Member

Arsenal FC
    Dec 26, 2000
    Austin
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LA can't win on the road, and now they can't win at home? Now there's a trend I can buy into! :)

(doing my part to deflect Manck abuse) ;)

20. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, not to take anything away from the smack that should be sent Manck's way, but when you look at the fact that all three goals were set pieces and we were missing our defensive organizer, Greg Vanney (the same one who was missing last week and could have been helpful on any of the three goals NE scored), that is at least a partial reason. No excuses, though. There was a game played tonight that mattered, and one team showed up and the other got its butt kicked for not showing up ready to play.

At least for one day, we know Who Made Who.

21. losgatosfan

losgatosfan New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Well, Chivas is definitely playing better, and Colorado has 4 wins in their last 8 games. Both of these teams are playing much better now than early in the year, which is what I meant by "figuring things out". I'm not just looking at the last week.

RSL has yet to lose at home on the field turf (the home games they lost were when the grass was put in for the WCQ), although otherwise they have certainly stunk it up lately.

As for the stronger teams suffering the effects of callups, not sure I'd agree on that. Many of the "weaker teams" also lost players to the USMNT as well as other country's teams. Other than New England, maybe LA, and Chivas (no callups), I'd say the impact was pretty equally spread out.

22. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    I agree w/ you that the impact of call-ups in the MLS is more spread out as compared to many leagues, especially those where one , two ,or three teams provide the bulk or the entire NT's. It's also probable that NE and LA ,b/c of higher # of called-up players could have felt some derailment of their "jogo bonito". As the league matures, and w/ more squad depth , all these discussions will be moot.

23. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Manck will. That's what matters.

24. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Fair enough.

25. Dougly

Dougly New Member

Oct 14, 2003
    Cape Neddick, Maine
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Abuse Manck??

MANCK RULES!!

He happens to be an FC Dallas fan - but we can overlook that. People sufer from worse lapses of judgement.

All due respect for willingness to face the music. :)