Pizarro and Guerrero News and Results[r]

Discussion in 'Peru' started by condor11, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    he got old and went to the wrong league(over and over again)

2. palta molida

palta molida New Member

Dec 24, 2004
    Uk
    Karimi's a good player guys, i think he'll be one of europes best in a season or two.

By the way my favourite player from your lovely country is Solano, what a star...

3. AlonsoH

AlonsoH New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Birmingham, Al
    Solano is a pleasure to watch. Im actually really exited about watching what Karimi can do in the big leagues.

4. xisco7

xisco7 Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Washington, D.C.
    karimi, whoever this guy is came from an asian league...big deal...even maestri can score goals there...wow...there are many different factors to his adaptation...in germany its fvking conld as hell, the pace of the game is much more faster and the tackles are bone crunching,etc...if he doesnt perform then magath will relegate him like hashemian...

5. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  6. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
  7. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  8. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    Santa Cruz just made back from the friendly against Ecuador so he is not playing tomorrow.

9. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sat May 07 07:00AM Pacific
    Sat May 07 08:00AM Mountain
    Sat May 07 09:00AM Central
    Sat May 07 10:00AM Eastern
    Length: 2 hr SDD
    FOX Soccer Channel (FSC)
    German Bundesliga
    Mainz vs Bayern Munich

YEAH BOYYY, Watch some Guerrero skills manana morning.

10. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    So does anyone know why Guerrero didnt play? I knew Santacruz coming back would make it more difficult for Guerrero.

11. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    i believe he is injured

12. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah I just read that, said Magath wanted Pizarro and Guerrero to recover fully. And santacruz was like punished for playing that friendly in NewJersey, which made him arrive in Germany friday.

13. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    This is all that Bayern needed,lol. A new forward:

http://www.peru.com/futbol/AutoNoticias/DetalleNoticia60064.asp

Magath wants such an attacking team, I dont really think this is a comfortable feeling for Pizarro or Guerrero. I think Pizarro should really move on to better things, and let Guerrero progress so he too can move on to better things, Just my 2 cents.

14. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    There's so much hype over this kid in germany. But it remains to be seen how he will do with a big team such as Bayern. Personaly, I don't see him doing $hit... but if he can contribute to Bayern then great... if not, then he's just another hashemian.

15. Guerrero9

Guerrero9 New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Palacio de Gobierno
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    the guy is 26 and played the united arab emirates league but what surprises me the most is that they signed another iranian so quickly. i remember lots of iranians saying that hashemian would bench Pizarro, that he was much better than Pizarro LOL. the guy didnt even come close to Pizarro on a bad hair day. seems to me like bayern are getting ready to sell/loan at least 2 of their strikers. apparently they also have their eye on craig bellamy.

16. Vandal

Vandal Member

Dec 17, 2004
    Miami,FL
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
  17. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  18. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    *bump*

A new season started today for Pizza and Guerrero in the Bundesliga with Bayern winning 3-0. Both were on the bench and neither played. Let's hope it was just some kind of rotation from Magath.

19. PERU CAMPEON !!

PERU CAMPEON !! Arriba Peru !!

Universitario de deportes
    Peru
    May 9, 2005
    MONUMENTAL
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    They had no choice because a defender was red carded. They took out Santa Cruz for Karini (a midfielder) to retain the 1-0 lead . :mad: They should of put Pizza from the start . I'm sure he would of scored :D

20. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ******** pizarro he doesnt even try to score for the NT :(

21. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    :confused: im sure he at least tries to score a few

22. Pizarro14

Pizarro14 Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Bellavista, Callao
    damn here comes the reporters of peru (who secretly registered in the forums here to fool people) giving pizarro a hard time, He is awesome at starting plays or helping out. but yes i agree with all of u he needs to score more damn it

but i still respect him as a player

btw i'am so fockin pissed at Magath for starting the has been santa crap he is done i can't stand him

23. ROMERO879

ROMERO879 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yep, Santa isnt coming back. He had his chance to prove himself to be first team material for Bayern but he cant get it done. Alot of people are saying that he's been out for 2 seasons and to give him time, he had pre-season to prove himself. Hopefully Magath wont start him again and have Pizarro start, Guerrero sub, and Santa be a Hashemian.

I mean that I hope he does come back to good form but in another team so our compatriots have an open door to play.

24. AlonsoH

AlonsoH New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Birmingham, Al
    man thats kinda rough on Roque guys, I mean its not his fault that Magath started him in lieu of Pizarro. I also believe that everyone deserves a fair shot to take the starting role, meaning if Roque is better he should start. That being said Roque didnt exactly have an excellent game and Im pretty confident that Pizza will get the next start. I also think that Pizarro tends to play alot better when he's worried about losing his starting slot (when all that Guererro talk started up Pizarro went goal crazy remember?), he responds constructivly to pressure. The only real question in my mind is who will establish himself as the first option attack off the bench, Roque or Paolo. I havent seen enough of either to say which one of them is better. Any objective/informed comparisons someone could give me on the two of them as players would be greatly appreciated (*cough* will rep *cough*).

25. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I hope either Guerrero or Pizarro get transfed. Either on of them is easily a starter on most other teams. Can you say Serie A? ;)