Boston Carpooling for US Spain

Discussion in 'The American Outlaws' started by thecastigador, May 23, 2011.

1. thecastigador

thecastigador Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Boston (JP)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just thought I would start this up seeing as all our buses are sold out.

If there is anyone who can offer a spot in a car, or if anyone is looking please post here. Hopefully we can get everyone to Gillette as easily as possible.

Also, people looking for rides... keep in mind that people on the bus are paying $25 bucks and gas is super expensive... so offering to kick in for some gas money is probably in your best interest.

2. rattymcrat99

rattymcrat99 New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    East Boston, Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was planning on getting a zipcar if anyone wants to go in on one, also have two extra tickets, brother and his friend backed out. Right now its just me and a friend of mine.

3. chiieddy

chiieddy New Member

May 24, 2011
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    My husband and I will be driving down from Saugus. The route takes us through the city. We have 2 - 3 spaces (depending on how close you want to get to each other) and will be leaving early to attend the tailgate. The spaces are all in the back of a Subaru Outback if you want to gauge legroom.

4. rattymcrat99

rattymcrat99 New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    East Boston, Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    down to just one extra ticket now

5. thecastigador

thecastigador Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Boston (JP)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    a friend of mine from AONYC is looking for one. Check the AO Boston facebook page. He posted today.

6. GMANF22

GMANF22 New Member

May 27, 2011
    Club:
    DC United

I might be interested. How much will half of the zipcar be? How much are you selling 1 extra ticket for?

7. rattymcrat99

rattymcrat99 New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    East Boston, Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    after the shipping cost the ticket is like $60, the car would be split 4 ways, if i had to guess i'd say including parking at the stadium probably around $30, it would probably be really hard for it to go over $40 unless we get an expensive car but i usually go for the cheaper ones which are like $9 an hour. shoot me an email, tjferguson99@gmail.com if you are interested. If you want more solid #s i can go online and put in a reservation to see how much it would cost.

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    I might be able to take up to two people down from Arlington, but won't know for sure until tomorrow.

9. bmullaney

bmullaney New Member

May 31, 2011
    Club:
    DC United

chiieddy...I'm coming up from Maryland with two friends, and we missed out on the AO buses. We'll be in the city and a lift to the game that would allow for some tailgate time would be great! If the offer is still available, please email me at bmullaney8@gmail.com. Thanks!

10. kayebird

kayebird New Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd be interested if you still have the space! My original carpool fell through because the person has to go home due to an emergency and I'd still like to find a way to get there in time for the tailgate. Send me an email at kemalcomson@gmail.com if you are still looking. Thanks!

11. chiieddy

chiieddy New Member

May 24, 2011
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Just wanted to post that my car is full. Thanks everyone.

12. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    When is this game? This I gotta to see

13. chiieddy

chiieddy New Member

May 24, 2011
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Saturday

14. Mosco