OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Bolivar is good but I'm disappointed. Why do people want ferriara in the NT? def not worth it. he missed 5 chances. embarassing. even if a player has a bad game, he scores one. I have to say los extranjeros of Bolivar are the worst players except goalie and defense. Unaccurate and non professional. sergtp! so true man. Edemir Rodriguez, best right back. so fit compared to everyone else and I think much better choice then Hoyos. He has way better crosses and dribbling. Cardozo? I didnt like him much. He did good because the team revolves around him. He cant even shoot! He shot bad shots. He was the enganche and did nothing special. He needs to get accurate for me if he wants to reach NT starter. He plays like Jhasmani but Jhasmani is accurate. Abdon is a beast. He should be in the NT no doubt but idk if he should replace Jhasmani. I dont think so. Rivero, well glad he idnt get called up. He shows he isnt too reliable. Equino is terrible and Da Rosa, he seems done now. Walter FLORES!? He is terrible, I will be pissed if he starts for NT. So slow and relies on body. We have much better players and faster. My view on the game.

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This game was such a shame. All it took was one chance and union espanola was gonna win.

We had soooo many chances from crosses, Ferreira couldnt finish.... and truthfully I am happy he is leaving at this point with his lack of finishing. Bolivar needs to cash out, and he isnt NT matieral.

This is the guy the fox sports guys menton that since he is leaving, hoyos will be going after.... doesnt make sense though since he isnt a true central forward. ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damián_Lizio

With that said. I am pissed at how we couldnt finish. It was obvious that ze carlos isnt up to it, hes too old. Ferriera too has shown that he cant score outside of bolivia. We need new forwards.

Abdon worked his little keg body out all game before he had to get out because of injury. When he left, so did the danger of us scoring a goal. He is back, at least interantionally. He still is stumpy, but his speed and ability to beat players is back.

I am happy wiht frontini in our defense, it looks ALOT better then before, but still we got scored on, and this sucks. We needed to finish.

Cardozo is talented.... but he needs to get rid of it quicker sometimes. His over dribling led to us being counter on his loss of the ball. He needs to fix that, he is too much of a 'egoista'.

Edit: I agree, cardozo is like a low priced jhasmani. His shots were SHIT the whole game. Those type of selfish moves showed him for what he was. He is talented, but sometimes he need to let it go.

Agree on Abdon too. Showed well. Da rosa too....... he needs to go.

NO HOPE

3. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz

Haha yeah Da Rosa, no hope...though he was talented before. Not fit. I agree on Cardozo, he fixes that, he could be NT material, then till, we have Jhasmani. I feel good. I feel really good too bout the friendly! We will have the right players called up, I am certain in Quinteros.

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    unstead of da rosa i would have put Rodrigo Vargas, I would have left IN edhemir rodriguez(he was destroying defenders). Taken out ze carlos, put in Damir Miranda.
    Hoyos made the wrong substituions.

da rosa was 0!
    Gomes, barely showed.
    eguino bad sub, Rodriguez was beast. eguino wasn't half of what Rodriguez was.

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007

:D:D:D

(ducks)

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    lol im just kidding, but seriously though its a good start, for after a month the team dosent look bad.... just needs to ********ing score!!!!

edemir def. looks solid on the right, his speed and ability to fake and play at that speed is impressive. Why take him out? Equino didnt add nothing to the team.

7. Orientito

Orientito New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    all the money they have and they can't even have a good field to play on? cmon why is El Hernando Ciles' grass always horrible? Bolivar looked like crap today, but i feel that they could have played better had they been on a smoother field.

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They dont own the Siles.

I mentioned earlier, but Damian Lizio is the name that was mentioned by the announcers who is at the club from Cyprus that Hoyos came from. They say after Ferriera leaves we will go after him. Anyone know more about him? The video below has him listed as a Volante.

Here's his wiki again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damián_Lizio

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roM2uwKdktk"]YouTube - Damian Lizio River Plate[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-p8620Xw84"]YouTube - Damian Lizio SELECCION ARGENTINA[/ame]

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    From the looks of it, he's a good creative midfielder, to possibly pair with Nacho in the middle. We still will need a forward though for up top!

10. Orientito

Orientito New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They should start thinking about getting their own stadium then. I thought i heard there were some plans in building a new stadium, but this was a long time ago. I wonder what happened.

It just hurts my eyes when i watch games played at that stadium, field is always crappy.

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes, Claure is working on it. They are going to fullfill that dream at the Tembladerani site.

Claure wants to make a modern european style stadium with luxury sweets, and a big company having their name over the stadium like Emirates stadium for example, or here in the US Fed Ex Field.

12. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Since we have enough "extranjeros" and Ferreira is gone and Ze Carlos can't do shit, I think they should try to bring Ricardo Pedriel, I really don't think he would be much more expensive than the players that came from Cyprus...

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He just signed to that club in Turkey. It would take alot to break that contract to bring him back. Plus I heard from some turkish friends when the team gets relegated (which is very likely) he will most likely jump to a bigger team in turkey because he says he is good, and teams noticed it already.

WIth Ferriera gone when he leaves ,that would leave a spot for a extranjero. This guy is a interesting move, the midfielder. Da Rosa needs to go, and Ze Carlos. Both too old.

14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Rodrigo vargas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He has yet to prove himself a TRUE starter/goal scorer. Maybe he can step up for ferriera, but they say Alex will play up top probably with Vargas on thursday.... yikes.

Cause of the Ze carlos red card too.

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This is the chance Vargas has been waiting for, he HAS to capitalize on it.

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope so. Carinao most likely will get time now after the U20s.

18. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    True! Just thought of something.

------------------------Marcos Arguello------------------------
    -------------------Pablo Frontini----Ronald Rivero--------------
    --Edhemir Rodriguez-----------------------------Lorgio Alvarez--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------Nacho Garcia---Walter Flores----------------
    --John Carinao-------------Rudy Cardozo---------Abdon Reyes---
    ---------------------------Rodrigo Vargas-----------------------

Would be a step forward for Bolivar, if they really want to make a change for the better. Feed experience to their talented youth(Vargas, Carinao).
    After all it worked out with Cardozo.

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We just REALLY need goal.s Most likely up front it will be vargas and da rosa.

20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    da rosa doesn't do shit with better competition(libertadores), his shots is all and that's not nowhere near good enough. To score you need someone speedy, young, dribbler, hungry, such as Rodrigo Vargas.

21. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree with you on the starting team, but have no doubt Hoyos is gonna put Da Rosa as forward with Vargas.

22. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    News!! Valladolid won't hire Ferreira!! Will send details later!

23. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    thats ********ed up, apperently Bolivar didnt like the deal, so they screwd Ferriera and broke the deal...Ferreira is going back to Uruguay and wont play for Bolivar even though he still has a contract with them... I'm a bolivar fan but I hate they would do this to any player... not cool.

24. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Can we still take Claure out of Bolivar?

He is the owner of this circus and he is killing history here. Noone will like to play for a team that takes you out of a plane to Spain.

Not first time this happens in Bolivar.

Chichi romero to Barcelona
    Botero to ?
    Gatty ribeiro to mexico or Argentina

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They didnt like how Valladollid were going to give them payments apparently.

I feel bad for Ferreira but it happens. Bolivar had to do whats best for them, and it was a short term loan anyway til' june so I'd assume they think its better to keep him anyway til he eaves on a free transfer.

Bolivar need a forward, and if they lost him... they'd be screwed. I hope he comes and plays this thursday.