IRAN and Brazil, Futsal[R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by persiantiger, Sep 3, 2004.

1. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

In Futsal(indoor soccer) :D

www.futsalplanet.com

Tehran 4-side - Standing
    1. Iran ------------------------3-2-1-0-15-10-7
    2. Brazil ----------------------3-1-2-0-13--9-5
    3. Iran U21 --------------------3-1-0-2--9-14-3
    4. Ukraine ---------------------3-0-1-2--6-10-1

Tehran 4-side Tournament Winner:
    IRAN

Brazil used to be ranked #1 till last month but now they are ranked #2 after Italy! :eek: How the hell does this work? The best player and top scorer in italy's futsal league is an iranian by the name of shamsai who plays for lazio and Iran defeated Italy at their own home and in Iran and yet they are ranked above us? Ukraine the team that got owned by both our senor team as well as U-21! Is ranked 4th in the world! and yet we are ranked 6th! Bull-******** we deserve to be numero uno :) We are the most dominant team in asia having had won ALL of the asian futsal tournements to have ever be held in asia and our record is 49-0! AFC calls us asia's futsal kings and now that we have conqured the biggest continent in the world it is time to conqure the whole world, that is if we haven't done that already ;) who's next? or should I say who's left? ahh well at least we went up in the fifa's soccer rankings this time...

Haha our technical abilities were superior to brazil's in the last match, I hope our outdoor soccer team could school yours too when we play just like our futsal btw have you guys seen karimi I don't think anyone in brazil's current squad match his dribbling talent he might very well be better than ronaldiniho.

P.S this is not an attempt at trolling just the truth.

2. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: IRAN schooled Brazil and showed them how to dance the real samba [R]

Try harder next time. Posting results is fine. Let's see if this deteriorates or not. If so, I'll have to close it.

3. Powdered Water

Powdered Water New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Keswick Putney local
    I forgot that some people play football indoors. Not the mainstream though, I reckon.

As for FIFA ranking, they're just 1 frame of reference, so I wouldn't get too bogged down with it.