The boy is on fire people....Robbie Findley

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by whip, Oct 25, 2009.

1. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
  2. withoutthee88

withoutthee88 Red Card

Aug 23, 2008
    Chicago/USA
    Wow, Casey is bad.

3. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    more impressed with the Movsisyan goal.

4. arkjayback

arkjayback Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Le Mars, IA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So you start one thread on him, people don't like it. Someone else starts a thread about him, people still don't like it. So you start yet another thread?

Seriously, he's decent. He's going to get called up in January, but just like Bruce said, Moysisyan's goal was even better.

5. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    watched the game...........Moysisyan took advantage of a tired and weak Defensive line at the end of the match..specifically Moor. Findley's was pretty impressive, he fliciked up with his instincts and volley it home with Gibbs(who was pretty active) coming.

Plus Moysisyan had about 3 other simlar chances right before his goal and it came to nothing...Findley took care of his on the first try.

6. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS

I was just calibrating the level of SUCKAZZISM IN THIS WEBSITE...I still can remember this FOREIGN PLAYERS that is playing in Germany that many people over here were about to burn the federation to find a place on our team...Over here is FINDLEY a AMERICAN BORN PLAYER but everybody trying to find the buts and the if...MOVSYSIAN MY AZZ.... FINDLEY HAVE LESS MINUTES AND BETTER RECORD...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2Fzcq7vOs"]YouTube - Robbie Findley - Hat-Trick Hero[/ame]

7. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007

Whoa, disagree with that one there buddy. Jones if still healthy and top-form after the injury is a Big bonus to this team. With that said Findley plays Foward so i agree that he should be part of the call-up pool with EJ and Cunningham.

8. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    I am not talking about Jones, and I look all night trying to remember the name but I remember this whole Big Soccer on fire about this guy unfortunately I am losing the marbles and I can't remember...:confused:

IMO I would like to see Robbie play few games to see if the kid is able to mimic Charlie Davis....Just in case

9. withoutthee88

withoutthee88 Red Card

Aug 23, 2008
    Chicago/USA

:rolleyes:

10. JohhnyCaps

JohhnyCaps Member

Jul 20, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Findley will be at Camp Cupcake I am sure...

Don't get your hope set too high... I'd like to see Findley do well of course, but how many times have we seen 'absolutely on fire' young MLS players not be able to deliver in international games... enough to not jump on anyone's bandwagon without some proven performances...

11. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS

Until Bob give him a chance with some real minutes we can't make any assumption...

And where are the SUCCKAZZES that were trying to force NEVEN SUBOTIC INTO OUR NATIONAL TEAM Here we have something better, A BORN AND RAISE EXCELLENT American PLAYER...

12. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    I am as big a USA fan as you will find on here. But there is a big difference between the RSL and Dortmund, MLS and the Bundesliga. AND Neven Subotic is a US citizen. You may not have liked his National team choice ( I did not either). But the dude is an American and nobody was forcing him on anyone.

13. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS

Del Piero went down with his team to SECOND DIVISION even when he could be making ten times more with other team....THAT'S IS LOYALTY Neven went looking for his convenience and got German Passport just in case, So where is his loyalty...