Puma Cellerator Shodoh II Cgi's or AZT90 II's?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Celtic Mad, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Celtic Mad

Celtic Mad New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

Please could you tell me which one you would go for? Also, are the shudohs easy enough to clean as they look like the material that would be hard to get dirt out of them.

Thanks!!

2. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida

3. Celtic Mad

Celtic Mad New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    Thanks mate, any particular reason?

4. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago

More comfortable and look better i think. I have both pairs of boots and although the nike's are very nice, the puma's are very comfortable and have a great fit to them. the pumas are a little difficult to clean i just use bleach on a Q-Tip or a rag and touch it around the boot. Actually, the puma looks really cool with the grass stains. just an opinion from somebody who owns both pairs. the pumas dont give me any blisters either, the nike's seem to though.

5. goyoureddevils

Dec 17, 2002
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I agree, go with the shudohs. The grass stains can be a little extra work, but the boot is one of the most comfortable I've ever worn..... I work for a soccer store so I have worn them all! The outsole is so well made and you will get so much traction on so many different kinds of surfaces it will blow you away. I actually prefer wearing my shudohs in wet conditions because they stick better than regular moldeds but are more comfy than soft grounds.

check them out on our store website www.soccerhouse.com

6. nihonjin07

nihonjin07 New Member

Feb 25, 2003
    japan
    i actually own both boots that u have a decision over. the same color schemes too. i dont know about the shudohs being easier to clean though. i have a tough time cleaning them. maybe i'll test out jtowns method.

the shudohs are really comfortable. in my opinion they are more comfortable than the azt90II. i find the azt90II a lot easier to clean after matches. i also think that the azt90II are lighter than shudohs. if you look at the cleat arrangement on the shudohs you can see that the heel has a lot of cleats in that area. when running, jumping, or kicking the heel is under a lot of pressure. and with more cleats in that area, the surface area is greater and the pressure will be spread out and be more comfortable. its like if you were to wear high heels in mud or tennis shoes. which shoe would sink deeper? the high heels would because there is less surface area for the weight to be distributed. but thats why soft grounds are good for that kind of surface. but anyway, if i had to chose only one boot out of those two i would take the shudohs. it is the level of comfort that i feel when i play with them. but if u want to keep your boots clean the maintainance level is higher.

7. Celtic Mad

Celtic Mad New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    Would you choose the Shudohs over Mercurial Vapors? Would you pay $199 for Shudohs? Thanks for all of your replies, they have really helped!!!

8. senorbuckwheat

senorbuckwheat New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    I would choose whichever fit you the best.

Anyway, have you seen the Zero 4 shoes below. They seem close to the Shudohs but cost less:

Cellerator Zero 4 K GCI FG ($149)
    http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductP...d=1&Section_Id=1293&pcount=&Product_Id=130822

Cellerator Zero 4 GCI FG($179)
    http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductP...d=1&Section_Id=1293&pcount=&Product_Id=129056

They seem the same but the K-leather is $30 less which is what I would choose.

9. Kearsed

Kearsed New Member

Aug 7, 2004
    i am getting a pair of these shudohs as well in the next couple of days i already ordered them for $70 US anything else i should know about them? what kind of leather are they made from? pittards? thanks

10. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    the zero's are updated shudohs

11. Swoosh9

Swoosh9 Member

Jul 13, 2004
    US
    since were on da topic of puma cleats, anybody have any feedback on da Puma Cellerator CGI? also how does da fittin of Cellerators compare 2 fittin of kings?

sorry 4 so many questions but i jus found a great deal on Cellerators on dis catalog n da local soccer store don't carry cellerators.

12. iviagical

iviagical New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    how are the Shudoh I's? (also listed as Chohdoh I)

13. m7792

m7792 Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Vancouver, B.C
    I'd take the AZT 2's over any boot out on the market.
    I love these boots to death.

14. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    I have had both the Shudoh and the AZT 2 and I prefer the AZT 2 too. In terms of confort and weight I think both are about the same, but then the Shudoh was a hassle to clean.

15. Ronaldinho 10

Ronaldinho 10 New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    Va, USA
    I also have the AZTII's (vapors as well) and i love them. They're probly one of, if not my favorite boot. I have never gotten blisters from them and they're extremely comfortable.

16. AntiNIKE

AntiNIKE New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Go with the PUMA. Although i've yet to try them, i have bad experience with nike!!!! (i do have puma king and swear that they are good, but was worn out and decided to try nike).

Bought the nike AZ III, supposedly better than II for more than US$100. Had big blisters on both heels. Tried to contact them and was really difficult to do so. When I managed to contact them, the customer service was rude and the solution they offered was unsatisfactory (and they claimed that their mission, from their website, was to provide good customer service. MY ASS!!).

So unless you want to try your luck with blisters and face bad customer service, my advice: go with PUMA.

17. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    First off love the name! Second I had the AZT III and HATED them. They were horrible. Terrible touch on the ball, they were light however (compared to my pulses). And I was well got horrible blisters only mine were on my big toe, and I tried them in 2 different sizes. I am so anti-AZT III its rediculous. I did order a pair of the shudohs of eastbay, as the deal was too good to pass up. I just got word that they shipped yesterday, so i''ll know how they compare to my pulses in a week or so. I really dont care how easy a shoe is to clean honestly, so it looks like I made a good decision. Can't wait to play in them.