San Siro

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by goonerooni, Nov 4, 2003.

1. goonerooni

goonerooni Member

May 21, 2003
    Hertfordshire
    hello one and all...

did anyone from these boards go to the san siro last season for the champions league game?

where are the best places to stay, have a beer etc etc? Ive looked at flights and they are going for £78 but need some advice on where to stay locations and stuff.. any help appreciated..

good luck for the rest of the season..

cheers........

2. Wide Boy

Wide Boy New Member

Aug 23, 2002
    London
    I didn't go to Milan last season, but from all accounts it is very lively inside the stadium. Expected to be pelted with absolutely everything imaginable, and some things you wouldn't want to imagine.

The Toon fans had a whole motor bike dropped on them from the tier above. I work with an Italian Inter fan and he said that a motor bike makes an appearance in this fashion several times a season.

3. goonerooni

goonerooni Member

May 21, 2003
    Hertfordshire
    Thanks..

Yeah i got the general jist of what happens overthere, heaven help any one of our clubs that have all that sort of carry on.

I heard a story about the welsh fans over for that recent qualifier got pelted with bottles off p1ss and suchlike, there was even an eyetie on the teir above shoving his fingers down his throat to vomit over the front of the top tier. I dont know how true these stories are thats why i wanted to post here to find out what the score is there.

Any other help appreciated, i dont know if i'll go but got a few days to make my mind up.....

4. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Yea the Italian fans were urinating and defacating on the well behaved Welsh Supporters down below. When they complained to the Italian Police about what was happening the pigs start charging the Welsh fans.... this is what my Italian friend told me after speaking to his cousin in Italy about what happened...