The 24 hours thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Mario, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    if you could ask something to our Board, what kind of question would you ask? regarding the squad? the technical direction? wages? attendance? debt? what?

I'll just mention that we have an insider that will have an interview with the management of FCB and could use our questions, but post it ASAP! we have 24 hours to get feedback, more details later, If I dont make any sense im sorry but its 505 in the morning adn it's kinda hard to type slleep deprived!

2. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd ask about Barca's long term plans for debt management and how they plan on staying competitive in the Transfer market without blowing their budget as well as staying in the Top tier of La Liga.

3. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. Were you happy wit he Re$ults of your US tour, and if so, will you make this a regular part of your pre-season training?

2. Are you talking ot Freddy Adu's agent? If not, please do before los putos blancos do

3. Can I, Chris, have a job with FCB, I will move there immediately.

4. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...How could forget the Adu question. Oh that vacation to Massachusetts has destroyed me.

5. Juan10

Juan10 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    outside philly
    Barca questions

1. Will the shirt sponsor be temporary or will it be used as a major source of income for years to come?

2. What kind of finish in the standings would the board see as a justification to the spending it took to sign Ronaldinho?

3. When Riquelme is loaned out, will there be an option for the club to buy him? What would it take for Riquelme to earn a place with Barca?

6. Jay Clark

Jay Clark New Member

May 21, 2001
    Wrigleyville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Players:
    1. Do you intend to work to get players in the winter transfer market, or is the squad basically set?

Marketing:
    2. Given the relative success of the US Tour, what are the odds of seeing PPV games in North America?

Socios:
    3. Is there a person or persons who manages the rules regarding international peñas, and how can we discuss those rules with them?

7. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    great! keep em coming guys!

8. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. Are you looking to develop a relationship with an American club possibly as a feeder to FCB?

2. Will FCB Basketball operations enter or continue its relationship with the NBA?

9. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    - Do you think that the limit of Non-EU players will hinder overseas marketing in the future?

- What plans does FCB have to utilize the internet to expand fanbase options for accessing FCB content (Goals, interviews, actual live gameplay on video and audio)

- Will FCB ever coinsider owning a foreign team (i.e. MLS team)..see Dutch Footballs question above

10. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Hello???? Anyone there???? This was started on August 27 and is called "The 24 hours thread" It has been over for a loooong time!

11. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Dear Ralph Malph

It wasn't on here so it seemed pretty obvious that it was over. Tell the person started the thread to post on here as well.

Your welcome!

13. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lighten up Francis...

just saying to look around before posting something accusing us of all of not understanding the concept of how long 24 hours is.

Dats all :)

Do you have anything to ask the mgmt of FCB?

14. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    I already sent my questions

15. house18

house18 Member

Jun 23, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    I meant to post on here that you can take more questions. I and assume almost everyone on this site don't want to have to go search all over before we can post a message.