Pets and animal forum

Discussion in 'Forum Requests and Voting' started by Premium Hamatachi redded, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i love cats. in my entire life until i left japan, i had never lived a day without cats. i had dogs, birds, and many other species as well. wouldn't it nice to discuss the world's most beautiful sports while we also discuss our lovely pets? would you please at least consider my little request?

love,

hamatachi

2. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    I'm with you on that one.

Here's a drawing of my cat:

vvvvv
    O O
    o
    ---

3. Canadian_Supporter

Staff Member

Dec 20, 1999
    Prostějov, CR
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Interesting idea, but I wonder what the demand for such a forum would be?

4. fiddlestick

fiddlestick New Member

Jul 17, 2001
    The 4 8 0
    Do not underestimate the drawing power of Hamatachi.

5. Jon Pall

Jon Pall Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Washington D.C/Sao Paulo
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have a pet rabbit whom I love very much.

6. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002

rabbit!?!? they are dangerous!! don't be fooled by the way they look!! :eek:

7. Jon Pall

Jon Pall Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Washington D.C/Sao Paulo
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Not as dangerous as cats premium ham.

8. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    you'll never know. just watch out for your rabit

btw, cats are lovely.

9. Jon Pall

Jon Pall Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Washington D.C/Sao Paulo
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    But bunnies are cuter than cats. Cats also smell worse. Bunnies are cute, cuddely, don't make noise, and clean. Beat that.

10. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Yeah but they take dumps on you every 30 seconds. They are fuzzy though.

11. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i think cats are one of the most underrated kind of pets while rabbits are way overrated. i'll take squirrels over rabbits. they are more friendly than those ultra coward rabbits.

12. Jon Pall

Jon Pall Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Washington D.C/Sao Paulo
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    cats are heartless viscous carnivores. rabbits are gentle and sweet vegeterians. I'd rather have a pet that wouldn't eat me under any circumstances. I am sure your cat would eat you if he/she was hungry enough.

13. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Cats are hypocrites, they go through your garbage, make a huge mess, and when you confront them they act all innocent, and run away. I’ve only met one cat who was great, his name was Tigger, he never went through any garbage because he new it pisses people off. He used to follow his master whereever he went, he was super loyal, unlike other cats. Once, he even brought us a mouse as a gift, it was the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. He was so proud.

Tigger died a few years ago, I miss him. Rest in peace my friend.

14. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    ohh c'mon i know sometimes cats are selfish and indisgraceful but st6ill better than rabbits!! what's so good about those little coward rabbits!? whenever i go to a park and try to feed little creatures in there, birds come, squrrels come, and even someone's dogs come, but rabbits never even pay attention!! i still insist that they are really overrated. prove me wrong

15. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Well yes, cats are better than rabbits, but rabbits are harder to domestify. What I don't like about cats is that you have to fight for their affection. Once in a blue moon my cat will let me pet him, he's all like " all right, all right, you can pet me", then he leaves feeling all good about himself like he did his good deed of the year. They are beautiful creatures though, it's just their attitudes I don't like.

Dogs on the other hand are much better, you just call them and they come to you, they're happy to be around you. Plus, you can play catch with a dog, can you play catch with a cat? No, because cats are stupid and lack athletic skills.

Squirrels? you mean those rat-like creatures I run over with my car because they are retarded and stop in the middle of the road to stare at me? They suck, and they eat my friggen vegetables in the yard too, and they laugh at me. Ever try to pet a squirrel? Those mofos will either run away or bite you, and they have rabies, that will attack your central nervous system, believe me, I know.

16. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Click here to see why cats suck

"But James believes the cat knows she's up to no good, because she only steals when no one's looking.

She has been caught with stolen goods in her mouth only twice by her owner, once when walking the streets and a second time while attempting to jump a two metre fence."

17. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    my cats always allow me to pet them and they come to me for fondling. my cats are truely emotional and know what's love and hate: the real cats.

when it comes to athletic skills dogs are much better. my dogs always protected my house when whoever idiots tried to approach there. as for playing catch. well, cats don't do it because that's a kind of thing only stupid dogs do. cats are generally smarter than dog and don't waste their time for catching a ball or whatever. instead, why don't you get a stick and move it around your cats? they'll start playing and they do so because that enhances their hunting skill.

how cruel. even if what you said is true, i believe they are better than rabbits.

18. Jon Pall

Jon Pall Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Washington D.C/Sao Paulo
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hamitachi I can't believe you would say squirrels are better than rabbits. What an ignorant thing to say. Shame.

19. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i really didn't want to bring this up but i guess it's about time....if you think rabbits are better than squirrels, how do you explain this then?

[​IMG]

20. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Hama, cats don't need hunting skills, their owners can take care of em. Sure dogs might not look smart, but at least they're loyal. And squirrels still suck.

Anyways, don't get me wrong, I like cats, but dogs are much much better.

21. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    that's what humans say. cats think definately. at least my cats do. they do need hunting skill. if they start thinking that their owners can take care of them, they are dead. they are no longer cats. they are just a mankinds' toy.

22. JMU Soccer!

JMU Soccer! New Member

Jul 19, 1999
    Yeah, because Dogs sell out, you have to earn a cat's loyalty.

I read way to much Garfield growing up, so that probably influenced my preference with quotes like this.

"Dogs: Loyal, loving and breath that could stun a yak."

"Cats are poetry in motion, dogs are gibberish in neutral."

23. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i think by now we have demonstrated more than enough to prove that we can discuss about our pets with passion. traffic can be much bigger if the forum is actually made.

what do you think huss and jq?

24. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    How come there is still no pets and animal forum?