Bye Bye Becks

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by billyireland, Jun 17, 2003.

1. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
  2. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is quizzicality this parasitically for Champions League Ring (C.L.)? Parquetry lyings of wood. It is slick with socks on in kitchen! Is there motives here and are there naturalistically trades of champions? If so, please list!

3. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    yes, he's back!!

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Hate to disappoint you, but parts of this do not make sense, you tried too hard

Also "Is there motives here" is bad English... it should be "Are there motives here"... plurals, remember

5. JJ Mindset

JJ Mindset Member

Dec 7, 2000
    What's that sound I'm hearing?

My, it's the sound of bandwagoners trying to jump off the speeding train called Stretford U. Well, they are in Stretford. ;)

6. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Don't know what you mean - easy enough for the rest of us - maybe you're just not bright enough.

Don't get disheartened, merely persevere.

7. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    How the hell did you get to be a moderator?

Don't know about your abilities on here, but I've seen your 'film' reviews on another site and they show a little promise. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say - no - more!

8. Stilger

Stilger Member

Nov 7, 2002
    Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dumb southerners. ;)

9. Golasso

Golasso New Member

May 6, 2003
    Somewhere in Texas
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about USA muppets?

I wanted to go see the match vs. Celtic but could not find tickets. Given that ManU PLC just transfered the only player "fans" here even know or care about, it may be easy to get a ticket now.

10. patrickm

patrickm New Member

May 3, 2003
    usa
    becks speaks very poor english. what will happen when he attempts to speak spanish? that's frightening.

11. BrianJ 22

BrianJ 22 New Member

Feb 28, 2002
    Australia
    He doesn't speak poor english, just got a light voice......Spanish people speak basic english dont they

12. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    Some of them do. Still, if he wants to win the Madrileños over he's going to have to at least make an attempt to learn the language.

13. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    do what now??

14. BrianJ 22

BrianJ 22 New Member

Feb 28, 2002
    Australia
    Guess so, four year contract

15. patrickm

patrickm New Member

May 3, 2003
    usa
    i've seen several long interviews with him on mutv. he speaks poor english. he is obviously uneducated. gary linneker speaks great english. becjham is the other end of the footballer spectrum.

16. koolkash

koolkash New Member

Nov 6, 2001
    new start

Ok so Beckham's gone, but the English game is far far bigger than one man. The new fixtures for next season are out and it's time to move on. Just found a downloadable and easily printable fixture list on 4thegame.com. check it out

http://www.4thegame.com/barclaycardfc/f0304reg.html

17. NorthBank2

NorthBank2 New Member

Jun 12, 2003
    tipton
    what's his english got to do with anything??, it won't hold him back in learning spainish, he's got a great right foot, thats what matter's in football fella........................DINGLE TILL I DIE