Asian MULTIMEDIA Subforum!

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by shuvy87, Jun 9, 2005.

1. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I am suggesting that mod add a sub forum for MULTIMEDIA in this Asian forum. As you many know there are many people here who do not have access to Asian games on TV.

Some of these people depend on webcast. Some of these does not even have links to webcast. Some of these people does not know the exact webcast schedule. Some people just wants to watch highlights.

In the recent weeks, I have noticed that in the main forum people are trying to open the door for these people. However it is really hard to finds these threads since the main forum is busy.

So I think we should make a multimedia subforum where people can post links to games, highlights, webcast schedules, etc. What's every ones' thought on this?

2. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Comments will be appreciated too.

3. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    yeah.. why not

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    It will definately be useful for given links to videos espicially for the latest games, as its always nice to see them again etc.

5. nxttc

nxttc Member+

Jul 14, 2004
    yeah...why not?

6. reefur

reefur Member

Jan 26, 2005
    www.reefur.com
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    links are posted all over already...not hard to find at all....we dont need a sub forum for it..plus coolstreaming has been shutdown due to legal issues..remember streaming live tv is illegal..so making a forum for it makes no sense.....especially seeing as links will be posted regardless.....the mods already let us loosely post any video or torrent we want..so let it be....

7. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    How about a sticky thread, then?

8. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't know if we need another subforum, but I do like the idea of putting together all the clips, pictures, and schedules for matches.

9. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Yep, that'll be a good idea. Greenlion can provide us schedule and etc for coolstreaming. And for other webcasts, others can contribute as well.

10. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Agree~ I think we should have one~ obviously ESPN america or Australia seldom show asia matchs

11. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    yap... that's exactly why I could not watch the Japan's WCQ vs. NK. Someone else might had the solution to the problem OR other solutions to watch the game. Those online helps and suggestions can be posted at MULTIMEDIA forum and everyone would know exactly where to find it.

Broadcasting live TV may be illigal, but posting highlights aren't. People make bittorrent files, but it's really hard to find the threads/files after one month, if someone does want to download it.

12. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    No, I don't have time to click on subforums. Why there are so many anyway?

13. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well, I don't have time to find the links. Beside, don't we have an option to subscribe to favorite forums and one click from MY BigSoccer will let us access these forums?

14. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    are you trying to say that moderators actually brows these boards? I thought you guys just count the posts to get your I-Pods on time :D

jk.... topcow!

15. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hey mods, 25-3. Is that good enough to earn one?

16. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yeah, we should get one.

17. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Mods, plz make one?

18. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    How about this? What asian subforum are we ready to give up for a multimedia subforum?

19. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You mean you have a limit to how many subs you can have in Big Soccer? Well..., I thought Asia has bunch of friendly countries, so don't we get 7 or 8 subs just like the ordinary friendly matches? ;)

If you guys have to give up one, then never mind. I thought we could have a fifth one.

-shuvy87

20. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    don't make one. it would be accessed by all lads who sneak around this forum without posting anything and it would be forced to shut down when you really want to watch it. have them do all the research by themselves. force them learn new language if necessary.

21. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

ehh.. i dont see why not

22. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    naw, I think we should/can still get one without giving up one of the subforums.

Germany's got 6 subforums, so why can't Asia have 5?

to be honest, I think the Asian section of Bigsoccer is big enough to have it's own category instead of being combined with Africa and Oceania.

we should really get our own category just like how you guys have it for Americas, UK, and Europe, then have main Korea, Iran, and etc forums.

and we're not even asking for that.

all we're asking for is a little subforum.

23. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona