Real Madrid vs Barcelona | El Gran Clásico | Copa del Rey Quarter Final - 1st Leg| 01.18.12[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Barcelona has the away goals advantage, no?

2. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Surprise, yes, but not width tbh. He often makes a run inside of the winger, even if that winger is Cristiano (who we all know will usually also cut in off the left flank).

3. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    yep, so 0-1 smash and grab would only win us a moral victory :rolleyes:

i think it'll be 1-2 going into aet and then pks!

4. Ozilll

Ozilll Member

Mar 12, 2011
    For god sake enough with the bad trip, each post same sht. People as fans see some problems in the team and they talk about it, you don't need to have a brain fart over and over each time.

We must play like we did in the supercopa games, remember these were the only game we dominated them, especially the first leg. We lost by bad luck, mou talks about small cars and ferrari when talking about Barca, he tried to put sugar in them didn't work so it's time to put some fuel in our 'small' car and try like this.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'll stop when you stop your rubbish. It's real rich the worst damn poster who also so happens to be a fanboy is talking about post quality.

Shut the fuuck up and sit down.

6. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  7. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

sit down child.

Zidane05 repped this.
  9. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. Ozilll

Ozilll Member

Mar 12, 2011
    For you to stop cursing and jumping all over the place i even stop talking about ozil. But you are still a sad frustrated mofo i see.

Damm it i don't even say Ozil had a good game after athletico just for you to sht th fck up. But in vain..

You are a disturbed frustrated one, i get it, but give it a rest , go bed a woman or any living being... do something for god sake.

btw i started to curse back, since it seems to be the customs here.

Ps: nino hala and some other kid who keep posting childish pics, plz spare the forum, i'm putting you guys on ignore list.

11. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thread lock? This is getting ridiculous. We can talk about the second leg on the other thread.

12. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Marcelo is a great player, unfortunately he is down right BAD at defending. Coentrao MUST be a starter against Barca, if Marcelo is playing LB, then we really would need Pepe and Lass both playing in midfield.

The key will be putting up that great defensive line of Lass/Arbeloa--Pepe--Ramos--Coentrao, then you can be possession oriented in midfield and play Alonso/Sahin/Ozil or Alonso/Kaka/Ozil, with Higuain/Benz/Ronaldo up top or DiMaria/Benz/Ronaldo up top.

I'm begging Mou, because I know he reads this board, please move Sahin into a playing role on this team. This kid HAS IT, he is worth a good 5 times what we paid for him. He is the player that can make a difference for this team, he can play defense as good as the rest of them, but then his attacking/creativity is truly unmatched in our midfield. Sahin is part of the future Madrid that can beat this Barca team, the sooner Mou sees it the better.