Post-match: Friendly match: Colombia-Ecuador, 26/3/11 in Madrid

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by BigSoccer Bot, Mar 3, 2011.

1. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    Las federaciones de Colombia y Ecuador adelantan conversaciones para programar un partido de preparación en Madrid el 26 de marzo con miras a la Copa América.

La federación colombiana gestiona la confrontación con Ecuador luego que canceló las negociaciones para celebrar encuentros en España ante Corea del Sur y China en marzo, anunció su presidente Luis Bedoya a medios locales.

Según Bedoya, los empresarios que estaban encargados de organizar los encuentros no cumplieron con las expectativas del organismo.

El presidente de la federación ecuatoriana Luis Chiriboga, por su parte, indicó este jueves que algunos detalles no se han definido, entre ellos el estadio.

"Estamos buscando escenario en Madrid para el juego del 26", indicó.

Colombia además se presentaría en Barcelona el 29 de marzo frente a Nigeria, Camerún o Guinea Ecuatorial, y Ecuador ante un rival por definir.

"Tenemos la idea que Ecuador y Colombia actúen en el mismo estadio y fecha contra rivales diferentes", concluyó Chiriboga.

More...

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: News: Colombia jugaría un amistoso con Ecuador en Madrid

Ready to move the thread, for discussion?

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Colombia vs Ecuador in Spain 3/25

Who ever called it...... I want to say something mean to you but w/e its our fed being shitty like usual

4. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Colombia vs Ecuador in Spain 3/25

It's better off than playing no friendly

5. hadexxx

hadexxx Moderator
    Staff Member

May 3, 2005

What a disgrace!

6. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22898384&postcount=75

Acuerdense quien les dio la Chiva!!!

La verdad es que el juego contra España me devolvio un poco la ilusion.. Pero veo que el manejo es el mismo de las 3 eliminatorias anteriores... Y como siempre digo:

Locura: Hacer las mismas cosas de la misma manera y esperar un resultado diferente... Albert Einstein.

:(:mad:

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Colombia jugaría un amistoso con Ecuador en Madrid

hey mod...no ingnores los pedidos

no seas perezoso, mover este hilo cuesta 3 segundos y 4 for the merge:D

casilokombia y dapipi estan como locos con ganas de hablar de la federacion y sus negociadores en getafe.

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

rayu-muchas gracias...... es una colaboracion sencilla

I wonder if dapIPI....knows or hear in el 'pulso del fubol' quienes son los empresarios colombianos que tratan de negociar a nombre de la federacion en europa?

9. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    Re: Colombia jugaría un amistoso con Ecuador en Madrid

efer, it looks bad to critique the new mods being the former mod.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

no estoy criticando- estoy pidiendo...solamente

es cuestion de acostumbrarse a hacer lo que yo hacia por uds cada dia temprano!! toma tiempo, y ellos tienen mucho menos tiempo para dedicarle al foro, no es MALO que le den un recorderis al que esta de turno.:D

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

que bueno seria la convocatoria de los 3 de Oporto.

seria la sorpresa de la convocatoria....ya la federacion debio de haber mandado los faxis pidiendo jugadores a clubes de europa....faltan solo 20 dias:)

12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--

I will be shocked (but very happy) if all three Colombians from Porto are called up.

After the major disappointment by the Sub 20 in Peru I think the FED and Lara will tell Bolillo to keep away from James. They need him more than the Senior team does. (Or at least they think they do.)

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

you are right, but, need to consider that mgrs in oporto will not let him out for sub20 duty

Federation ppl need to get him close to the grp....by using fifa dates
    and mandatory use of the player, to avoid the headshonchos in Oport

just dreaming

14. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--

I think Porto would allow him to play in the Under 20 World Cup only because it starts in late July and does not conflict with their season schedule in any way.

That said, they do have offseason training sessions and pre season games so maybe they would be hesitant to release him.

All that said...

...Bolillo has stated multiple times that he will not call up players involved with the Under 20 team. So if the Fed and Lara tell him to stay away he will stay away.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

clearly yes to all that!!

are you suggesting that james, should join the team for WC?

amistosos is to get to know the idea of the coach and the moves of his possible room mates..... he needs to know them...before june/july:eek:

otherwise is just the perfect scenario to fail again and again with the 11 on the pitch.

16. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

Normally i would agree with this, but a whole year of microciclos didn't make a difference for the sub 20. They looked like they had never played with each other their whole lives.

Frankly, it doesn't matter how or how often they train together because they aren't training under a competent coach. Let us not forget the relatively successful campaigns each squad has had prior to failing in the Sudamericanos the past 4 years. More importantly, let us not forget how angry many club coaches were with the amount of time their players were taken to these microciclos.

So I'll say it again-- nothing will be lost by allowing James to be play with the senior squad prior to the WC. He's never going to have a chance to play with the sub 20 before it and it wouldn't make a difference anyways.

BUT he IS going to be part of the qualifiers for Brazil. Let him work with the rest of the NT now so that he is ready to go day 1 vs Bollivia.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

le estas echando la culpa a micro ciclos?

eso nada tiene que ver.....simplemente, debes recordar las inseguridades del DT en la semana que viajaron (espero a Muriel y a James hasta ultimo minuto)
    20 hrs antes mando a la casa al trencito valencia y decidio jugarsela con 2 enanos, que son genios en gambeta, pero con poca fuerza goleadora.

el camerino se contagio de inseguridades, por lo del tren y la falta de confianza que demostro con los que se quedaron a suplantar a los que NUNCA LLEGARON. LO demas es historia

18. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

How does that relate to James?

There shouldn't be any question of his capabilities or how he could field him. He's the best player in his age group and all he needs to do is put on his TV to see that.

Those insecurities shouldn't exist. He had months to look at every player possible. He knew damn well James and Muriel weren't gauranteed to come and had been playing squads without either of them for months.

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

estabamos con homieclown....hablando de la posibilidad de ver a james en madrid (leer 5 comentarios anteriores)

el cree...que bolillo y federacion no daran marcha atraz, a su comentario de hace 10 meses: dejar a james a la sub20

yo le decia...que era el momento preciso, FIFA date, para llamarlo, pues igual, no no lo prestarian para amistosos sub20
    pero SI a los amistosos de la mayores!!

homiclown....piensa que llegara para el WC en Julio, debido al horario de los portugeses. Yo pienso que necesita un par de amistosos (no necesariamte un miniciclo) con los sub20, no seria bueno tirarlo a la merced de la prensa y sin preparacion adecuada con los de su categoria.

relevante!! por donde se le mire

20. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

ehk

You really are illiterate.

Did I not respond to exactly that?

Don't get hung up on microciclos vs. amistosos. They are one in the same. And I'll repeat exactly what I said and don't sidetrack from it:

Playing in an amistos/microciclo/hitler youth camp, or whatever the hell you want to call Lara's little camp out sessions with these children, has not made an impact on the team whatsoever. The base of that team, 15 players or so, has played with each other tons of times the past year. It didn't make a difference and won't if the coach does nothing productive with that time.

James doesn't need to be contaminated by Lara's foolishness and it's not going to happen anyways because Porto will not loan him out for anything but a Fifa date. He will have to settle for playing the couple weeks preparation beforehand which would be just as productive as a random match against Peru's sub-20.

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

why does everything always go to J-Rod.... and why the hate towards Porto. He is a starter.... no foreign team will allow a starter to leave on a non-fifa date. The only team I believe did this was Roda mexi team or Falcao when at River because we didn't call him up on a fifa day because they had a big game and let us take them to a meaningless friendly. Much less will they allow a player to leave for a non SNT A team game.

What does porto have to gain by sending out J-Rod to the Sudamericana? Nothing. He would have maybe made this team a little bit better but he is not Pino and will not score all the teams goals or make that crap team that much better. He would have been blamed for what happened and he would not be a starter at Porto or have a crazy chemistry with Falcao up front.

He needs to be at and start at the game against Ecuador and Chile. Actually I'd like him to start against Chile and get some minutes in against Ecuador who kind of play dirty against us. Don't want anyone injurying this kid

22. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

creo que con la estupidez de la primera linea, sabe uino lo que sigue!

me imagino la falta de educacion que puede tener un personaje como vos
    la ultima ves pediste disculpas - por tus insultos, pues estabas bajo un alto grado estres, por unos finales.

pero hoy? seguro que es ignorancia y falta de decencia para conducir una conversacion. vete al diablo axucarero

you snap so easy!! I will move on to the next decent comment

23. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

eppa

The former mod is getting a little edgey now.

I'm sorry if I disrespected you. But don't try to act like you don't try to do the same at least on a sub-textual level.

24. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

former nada

solo que siempre he querido ser un poster como todos.

si ud tiene derecho a irrespetar, espere un respuesta del mismo tono

aca todos somos iguales: mods y posters tambien, algo que la mayoria olvidan con frecuencia. Cuando tengas tiempo de hablar en serio y estes de mejor genio veremos:eek:

25. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

Bingo