What boots are you currently wearing?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Keep87, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    I know this but i wasnt goin to put the number on the side of my pulses but i was going to put the # on the side of my f50s

2. elainemichelle

elainemichelle New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    There are plenty of places in Lakeland that could do this.

3. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    Like where?Do you live near lakeland.

4. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    over here in the uk most of the main sport stores can send your boots to adidas or nike to have your boots personalized even if you didnt buy your boots from their store. maybe you should ask at 1 of your main sport stores to see if they would do it. plus that way you would get it done right, the way the pros have it and the exact lime colour of stiching on the f50. might be worth a try........

5. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    i dont have the black and yellow f 50s i have the white and royal blue f50s

6. Aratari

Aratari New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Florida
    im wearin adidas copa mundials...

can anyone tell me if the manias are good for wide foot people?

7. KrystianR9

KrystianR9 New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Yes they are

Yes they are..My brother has really wide feet and he has manias accually had them..they right one ripped a liltle bit in font after one season.. but he liked them alot and hes thinkin of getting pulses..I have pics of those manias if u want then PM me with ur AIM or MSN and i will send u them!

i have narrow feet and im getting Chrome Vapors soon!

8. zizou no2

zizou no2 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Virginia
    predators, the only boot that is perfect for my feet. i have 3 manias and 3 precisions...i also have the total 90 II's and a pair of kangaroo leather vapors. im goin to the buy the white and blue f-50's when they come out.

9. Adriblo

Adriblo New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Norway
    I am going to buy the pulses here in Norway for just 115 dollars. Billig, billig, billig

10. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    QUOTE:
    i dont have the black and yellow f 50s i have the white and royal blue f50s

Ive never seen pics of the white & blue f50s, anybody got any pics?

11. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    Try to get the Japanese Adi-boots (see other thread). These boots are especially tailored for asian feet which are wider. I have wide feet as well and the fit of these boots was just perfect!
    They are exclusively sold in Japan: SO NOBODY HAS THEM OVER HERE!!! Hopefully I'll be wearing these babys soon...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
    does anybody here know if the nike tiempo premiere's in sg are any good cause i am highly considering getting them. Should i get them over the world cup's or not? thank you!

14. KrystianR9

KrystianR9 New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    how to attach pics!!!

sorry to go off topic but how can i attach pictures on my post?

15. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Cheers for the pics of the F50s, they look tidy, i saw Roberto Carlos & Ronaldinho wearing new design Nike Air Totals last nigh, dont suppose anybodys got any links for them?

16. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
  17. belfrageisapimp02

belfrageisapimp02 New Member

Feb 22, 2004
    down with ADIDAS

NIKES are the greatest shoes ever. i used to wear every white predator there was but then i tried on nike vapors and loved them...instantly my foot skills got 10 times better within months (because of the lightness) with an adidas shoe (predator) you have a shoe where all you can do is kick the ball really hard...no footskills. look at the players that wear nike vs adidas nikes sponsored play fast paced and quick foot play. where as adidas players rely on there big shot and clumsey feet...NIKE RULES

18. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    Re: down with ADIDAS

You can not be serious.It does not matter if you wear nike or adidas nike does not give you better touch.just because a boot is light does not mean it gives better touch,its all about how hard you work at practicing touch that gives you better touch and anyways are you tellin me that zidane does not have the ability(Because he wears adidas predators) to take on players cmon man that is a joke.

19. KrystianR9

KrystianR9 New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Men STOP BEING BABIES!!!!!!!!

NONE OF YOU ARE RIGHT SO SHUT UP AND STOP ARGUING!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no better and worse cleats..it doesnt help you with your speed or touch alot..A lilbit yea but not alot....So nikes are good as adidas or any other brand like umbro or pumas etc....

Everyone is diffrent so if you think something is gay dont think that everyone will think the same!!!!

20. ViNo GiNo

ViNo GiNo New Member

Jun 13, 2002
    Australia
    haha that's priceless

though seriously boots are overrated in the sense that they can drastically change your game. Maradona only wore black puma kings and yet he still took the piss out defenders, he didn't need vapors or pulses to speed past them or to curl in countless freekicks. The same can be said for Roberto Carlos who has been taking the same sort of free kick even when he had his tiempos and not his high tech total 90s.

when it comes to boots all that matters is comfort, fit and ball touch/feel...everything else like colour, brand etc. is a bonus... adidas and nike are not the soccer boot gods but they have the $$$ to produce a shitload of good boots and brand them accordingly. Other companies like Mizuno concentrate on a few very high quality products but price them accordingly too...

21. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    I am currently wearing Nike Murcurial Vapour Blue HG
    Also Adidas Predator Pulse SG
    And Nike Total 90 II Chrome SG

And soon i will be getting Adidas F-50 sg

22. simo_2

simo_2 New Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Birmingham, UK
  23. KrystianR9

KrystianR9 New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    wow!!

yea those are one of the nicest cleats ever...cant wait to get mine but im getting silver/red or chrome ones!!!

24. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Vapors

I have the Chrome Nike Mercurial Vapours for Soft Ground and Nike Talaria Blue for Firm Ground, and i am going to purchase the new AZT 90's, when they come out in Chrome/Mahogany.

25. Keep87

Keep87 New Member

Apr 24, 2003
    North Carolina
    Re: Vapors

Do you notice a diference in the Nike Skin and the upper on the Talaria's? The stuff on the Talaria's seems tinner and softer IMO....