Questions Thread: Forum Rules

Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: General' started by Caesar, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Please post any queries you have regarding the recently-posted rules or the operation of the WC2010 forums below.

2. ajaxpsv

ajaxpsv New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    L.A.
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    In the 'A' group posts by mexican fans they use nicknames for their players that has no meaning to anyone else. In the mexican area ok, but this is a more general area.
    examples: Who is 'Chicharito' 'Conejo' ?? I looked at the player list and could fing these players. Many posters are doing this.
    Thanks

3. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Well, I guess it's not really against the rules to use player nicknames if you want to, as long as they're not obscene. But I acknowledge it causes a problem if you're not familiar with the players and trying to get info about the team.

I'll ask the Mexico posters to maybe consider being a bit more comprehensible in deference to others. :)

4. el americano

el americano Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Jun 9, 2006
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do warnings expire? I see what the mod objected to. Although I intended to be illustrative rather than provocative, I was probably too illustrative. Anyway, I don't think I'll get another one, but then I wasn't planning on getting the first one either :)

So do they ever expire?

5. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Yes, yours expires tomorrow.