Jamaica vs. Chile = Brazil vs. Turkey Instead! WDF

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by MetroChile, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I am hoping there is a FSC rep. around here, because they apparently falsely advertised the Jamaica-Chile game (to be played right now) and currently the game they're showing is a repeat of this afternoon's friendly between Brazil and Turkey. I want an explanation. Or did the FSC people confuse the teams plus Dortmund with Kingston? :confused:

Metro

2. brinobyrne

brinobyrne New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    New York
    Yes, I am very disappointed in this as well as I was looking forward to watching this game. Thank god Radio Cooperativa is broadcasting over the internet.

Maybe they are just having technical problems and will eventually get the game on.

3. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, WTF, I was looking forward to this match.

4. Morfix redded

Morfix redded Red Card

Apr 22, 2007
    easy, because its a game of 2 teams that suck :D.

5. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    damit...i wanted to watch the game...radio is not good enough.

6. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    IF U WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN OR SHOW UR DISSAPOINTMENT, SEND AN EMAIL TO FSC URGING TO THEM TO EXPLAIN OR IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THE GAME AS WELL AS APLOGIZE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
    Their email: comments@foxsoccer.com.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like Dave Chappelle would say "...most unprofessional sht I've ever seen".

7. brinobyrne

brinobyrne New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    New York
    Thanks, just sent them a message. It's really frustrating when they don't even give an explanation on the TV as to why the game isn't on.

I'm surprised, FSC usually has their s*it together.

8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    That's my whole deal: if they got tech. problems going on, all they have to do is get a little message going on at the bottom of the screen.

Metro

9. brinobyrne

brinobyrne New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    New York
    ah, they finally scrolled something about having tech difficulties and that the game will not be seen at this time.

Hopefully they'll let us know when the match will be re-broadcast.

10. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Must be having problems at the Office. Too much ganja.

11. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I'm still pretty pissed...Its still extremely unprofessional for such a huge company to not be able to show an international game due to 'technical difficulties'. I've never seen them do this sort of thing when Brazil, European nations, or Mexico/US play. Well, guess they can pull that "sht happens" excuse on 'little' teams and get away with it.

12. brinobyrne

brinobyrne New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    New York
    Of course. God forbid we miss the England-Slovakia U21 game but Chile-Jamaica, who cares?

13. brinobyrne

brinobyrne New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    New York
  14. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. FoxBoro 143

FoxBoro 143 Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys we have experienced this many times before. I believe the television infrastructure must be horrible in Jamaica because even ESPN has had problems when broadcasting US WCQ's from there. You gotta blame the company in Jamaica that FSC gets the feed from for the tech problems. You should however blame FSC for the very late explanation, people would not be so frustrated with them if they had immediately said in some way that they had problems and cant show it.

Not that I really care about this game too much, I hope they show it so I can get a glimpse of Jamaica. Its been quite a few years since they were even relevant in Concacaf. I want to see what they have for WCQ's, if anything.

16. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    results removed