Charlton Athletic TV can be seen online

Discussion in 'Charlton Athletic' started by kevruth, Nov 3, 2006.

1. kevruth

kevruth Member

May 30, 2001
    Perrysburg, Ohio, US
    For those of you that don't know Charlton offers a sindicated television show that airs outside of England called Charlton Athletic Television (CATV). Here in the U.S. it is aired by the America One television network at 9:000PM Eastern/6:00PM Pacific. The show lasts for three hours with complete match replays like you'd find on Chelsea TV, MUTV, Arsenal TV and Liverpool TV.

If your lucky enough to have an America One station in your area check it out. You can check out their website at www.americaone.com for a list of stations.

America One just recently lost it's web broadcasting partner JumpTV. They are trying to find a replacement. However, in the meantime I've found a wild feed on the internet. It requires window media player and is as follows: http://wwitv.com/online/b2570.asx . Give it a few seconds to load up. As I was typing this out they actually played a promo for CATV so I know this should work.

Finally, you can see the CATV promo here: http://www.americaonesports.com/videos/catv.wmv

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

2. hartley

hartley Member

Any idea what's going to be on this WILD feed? Anything like a schedule?

3. kevruth

kevruth Member

May 30, 2001
    Perrysburg, Ohio, US
    If you go to www.americaone.com website you can click on their programming schedule. They also list two other football shows named "Global Football" and "The World Game". Global Football airs twice a week (repeats) and The World Game just once.

Again, CATV appears every Wednesday at 9:00PM Eastern and runs until midnight.

This is a straight America One stream. Everything that has played is exactly what is on their schedule so this isn't an afilliate that only shows some local or other programming at certain times.

I have to say that I'm excited to be able to watch this finally. My America One station here in Toledo is a lower power channel that isn't on cable and prefers to air another networks programming most of the time.

4. hartley

hartley Member

kevruth,

thanks, man. you're the best. i'm glad i'm central time zone. that means 8 pm to 11 pm. that's a little later than usual, but not bad. so, i'll be yawning on thursdays a lot while at work. who cares?

go, addicks!

5. hartley

hartley Member

This is way cool! I watched most of the first half of the match against Man City. I missed Reid's early attempt. But saw well past Bent's goal. And I saw some of the second half. I am already looking forward to next Wednesday!

6. kevruth

kevruth Member

May 30, 2001
    Perrysburg, Ohio, US
    I got a chance to watch CATV this past week. It basically was Ian Dowie press conferences with highlights of the Newcastle match and the previous season highlights of the Charlton/City match from last year before they played the entire current match with Citeh.

Curious to see what this weeks program will be like and am wondering if it will include the dismissal of Dowie.

7. jimehr

jimehr Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Rolling Meadows IL
    I will definately check this out!!! Likely have to be on the web, though, as I am not aware of an AmericaOne outlet in Chicago.

8. jimehr

jimehr Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Rolling Meadows IL
    This is nice! Would like a larger Media Player window, and my speed seems a little bit choppy, but hey, Charlton football over the internet.

Thanks for the links - I have my Wednesday evenings planned.

9. hartley

hartley Member

The link isn't working for me anymore. Anyone else still getting the feed through this link?

10. kevruth

kevruth Member

May 30, 2001
    Perrysburg, Ohio, US
  11. Cannon

Cannon Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Sep 2, 2001
    Washington, DC metro
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just thought I'd mention that CATV is also available on MASN.

It showed up last night at midnight on my guide. Not sure about the delay but the guide shows CATV being a regular part of the MASN schedule going forward.

12. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004