Koeman to Newcastle???

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by TO DEVILS, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Sorry run that by me again !!!! Alot of us have been wanting his head for a long long time. Dont take one persons post and run with it as if that posts represents all others as well. Thanks

2. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    OK, you're an exception. happy? Besides, if I was you, I wouldn't be too upset in what this guy has done for you guys. Lets not forget how far you guys got.

3. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Ok then why did you guys fire the coach that got you guys to the final last year ?:D As far as what he has done for us ? I thank the players for what they have done for us dispite the barrier of a coach that they were forced to deal with.

4. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Because Peseiro was a moron who didn't understand the game. Keep in mind we lost everything in a span of 4 days.

Yea, don't forget to thank them for the wonderful performance today.:rolleyes:

5. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    I will, they lost to the best team in the world that happens to have the best player in the world playing for them. No shame at all loosing to the team that will probably and deservingly win it all. Viva Benfica. And I will say what I said when Sporting lost in the final last year. Thank you benfica. It was a great ride and you brought pride for Portugal. Well done.:)

6. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Back in Toronto Esse
    Holla at 'ya boy.

but i will say this: ForZa milan!!!!! hope they crush barca with a winning goal by rui

7. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    I could live with that :D

8. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    Koeman is a decent coach, but has some major flaws:
    1) He is way too tolerant of long balls. I know Benfica likes to play the game in the air, but almost all of our players are giving the ball away in 50/50 oportunities to place the ball further down the field. Sometimes the short game is what is needed to get the ball down the field(Barcelona did this all day long today).
    2) I think he uses Beto because he thinks we need 3 defensive midfielders on the field. BAD MOVE. Beto has pulled us through in some moments, but he is constantly a disaster waiting to happen. No ball control, no passing skill...nothing but a mata-jogo.
    3) He does not make correct substitions...He takes out decent players having decent games, and replaces them with illogical substitutes, leaving the disaster players still in the game.

9. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Answered just like a kid, with bolding a comment about my penis!!!

Are you obcessed with my penis size??? I guarantee you, is enough for you to choke on it!!!;)

10. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Dam it, is Koeman still hear ?:D

11. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    TO...I don't have any issues...

And no I don't go that way:D

Oh No...did I just post some more Homophobic comments:D

Good to see you back in a good mood...

By the way...it was you that did the bolding of that statement....I merely replied to your quote and it appeared bolded again.

12. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
    Apparently he's got another year in his contract. We may be stuck with him unless Benfica feels strongly about making a change.

13. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    If Rijkaard leaves Barcelona for AC Milan after the season, Barcelona might show interest in Koeman.

14. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I am entertaining the though of you giving me felagio, how is that homophobic????

15. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If there is another post on anything but Koeman in this thread, it's closed...

16. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
    I cannot handle another season of 3 DM's. I would love Koeman to coach eleswhere.

17. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What about the thought of you giving Koeman a "Felatio":D

Hows that Forca...

I did mention Koeman:D

18. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Im with you on that one man. If he stays though, our frustration should not be with him but on management. The only thing worse than a bad coach is management that cant realize that the coach is bad. I know that he is still on contract for another year, but sometimes (like we do on players) right off the expense and go on.......

19. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Koeman, in all honestly has to be given another year just based on the fact that he took THIS team to the QF's of the CL. This was something no one expected. Still only 5 points from second place...so all is not lost yet.

20. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Sure you Sporting fans would love to see this guy back. :D

21. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    I miss Peseiro, dont you ??:D

22. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No, I liked it better when Benfica didn't get this far in Europe:D

23. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    :D
    lol

24. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I don't want to see posts from CSD unless he is writing that Nike made a delivery to his store:D

Is Koeman gone yet;)