Asian Rivalries and NSR sub forums?

Discussion in 'Forum Requests and Voting' started by persiantiger, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    we definetely need one. i'm tired of biased skipshady keeps deleting my posts for no reason

2. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    First of all, Hama will NEVER be a mod on this site.
    SEcond of all, I'm not sure how good an idea this is. I will add it for one week and then decide.

3. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    thanx for giving it a try. :)

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Thanks a bunch, Huss.

5. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Thanks a lot huss but you have gotten something wrong here! lol one of the reasons we wanted a rivalries thread was because some didn't like the current mods and we have all agreed that if rivalries was created new moderators should moderate that forum. The current moderators Don't Even want to moderate it check this out

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127623

see the mods you have appointed for rivalries don't want to moderate that forum. I know you don't like hama and maybe not myself(i dunno why i am very loveable :)) but come on man you gotta give us a chance. If we did a bad job fire us after a week... what do you say?

6. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    what did i do? :(

7. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Huss you still haven't answered my question?

But I got to tell you that I realized that the problem is good ol hamatachi!

check this thread out https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129498 the majority think that we should be the mods for that forum but seems like the few who don't are saying it because they had problems in the past with hama.
    Anyways there were posters who many ppl hate and you still made them mods. There were posters who swore at you yet you made them mods. There are posters that did stuff such as putting a kkk members pick burning a(u know what im saying) and said that it was actually you! yet you made them a mod. There were posters who had gotten red cards and yellows and yet you made them mods. There are young mods like the double who is 17 and yet you don't seem to care about the age. So whats the problem huss? I dunno about your problems with hama but why am I not a mod yet?almost Everyone who posted here have nominated me as the first candidate that they thing will be perfect for the job, yes there might be a few posters that hate me but who isn't hated on bigsoccer? Come on dude all im asking is for a chance whats the worst that can happen? just 1 freakin week is all I ask.
    Cheers! I won't let you and the asian posters who believe in me down!

yours truley persiantiger....roar! :)

8. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    we are not adding mods

9. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

I didn't ask you to "add" mods I asked you to "replace" them :D I mean they don't wanna be mods themseleves so give it to a guy who has passion for this job! ME.. I am the people's choice! :cool:
    I got these forums to be created so I need to moderate my own forums I think thats only fair!
    well? Come on huss you know im right you couldn't argue against my points they were all valid. Make me the moderator already for christsakes only a week is all i ask.. jeez why is that so hard for you?

RoaR!

10. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

And now what the heck is this:

[​IMG]

you give me -100 points because you have no answers? what are you gonna do next card me? Dude just admit that I make good points and you don't have answers for them geez.. A simple I hate you is enough. Sad!

11. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    rememebr huss? you gave me a big -50 on my rep and even though you and your fellows such as migkiller and skipshady gave me negtive rep i still have 3 green cards. this means i'm a real. i have quality to lead the people and world. so i assume it's time for you to consider me as a mod and see how everything works.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Persiantiger you might as well pull down your pants and bend over, it's quite pathetic how much you crave for a "BigSoccer Moderator" title under your name.

13. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

:rolleyes: And you are? Oh is that my name on your collar my long lost bitch? Wow I am ever so glad I found you.. well not really. Anyways 3 vaginas moron I got the forums to be made so I thought I deserved to be the mod since the majority wanted me to be the mod as well. But ******** it I already told huss that I don't wanna be one anymore. Now get lost before I slap you back to germany my little ugly sheperd.

14. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Seriously, one more post like this and you will be carded.