Italian government on verge of collapse

Discussion in 'Italy' started by YankBastard, Jan 22, 2008.

1. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wow Mike, you're a real big man now since you got mod status. Yea I live in a ********ing volcano Mike, I'm really cool now. You're really a bright one aren't you Mike. :rolleyes: You don't know me, so don't make assumptions because you only look like an ass even more. Thanks for admitting to being a bigot too and yes I did take offense to your terminology and bad analogies. ******** communism.

2. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    but supports Roma...:rolleyes:

3. the abruzzian

the abruzzian New Member

May 11, 2007
    Marche
    Hahaha, i guess calling a communist shit around this parts can get you banned!!!!!!! I wonder if you can get banned by calling south italians terrones?!? :rolleyes:

4. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I live in a volcano and eat dirt, what would I know? lol;)

5. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You know what else is ********ed up, he has ZERO authority to give me an infraction on this board. This is bullshit Cassano.

[​IMG]

6. the abruzzian

the abruzzian New Member

May 11, 2007
    Marche
    I guess only a proud northern italian of keltic origin with lega nord connections could give me the answer to my question! Wheres mike? :rolleyes:

7. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Mike did it for the LULZ. :D

8. the abruzzian

the abruzzian New Member

May 11, 2007
    Marche
    I knew it!!!! :D

9. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I asked him to tone down his post in respect for people that might have different views than his and his response was to do it again, so I reprimanded him. He was not banned, get your facts straight. Also there is a huge difference between that and me using the word "terrone" to make an example.

10. the abruzzian

the abruzzian New Member

May 11, 2007
    Marche
    Sorry mike, i didnt mean to write BANNED in there!!!!! Can i have another chance to make things right mike??????? Hah mike? Mikey??? MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike your explaination about neapolitans just PISSED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! And im not even neapolitan! The thing is, if you want people to be respectful towards each other in this forum, you should be the first one to earn and give respect and not call people names. Now you'll go on claiming that you were just giving an example, but try making the same example and put a jew or a black guy in it! :D

To be honest mike, i really could care less about racism, name callings etc, but the double standards???? I cant ********ing stand! And you know what i mean.....

11. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You have ZERO authority in this forum Mikey. You can either ignore it and stfu, or complain to the CORRECT authority. You're abusing your power by being shifty and giving me a profile infraction. You haven't even been a mod for a year yet and you're already trying to dictate a forum you don't moderate! Shame on you! Shame on me for suggesting someone conniving and backstabbing to become a mod. INFAME

12. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I spoke with the correct authority and he felt giving you the infraction was probably the best course of action to take. You should stop your complaining because you already have two pages worth of infractions and it hasn't slowed your trolling down any.

13. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What the hell do my past infractions have to do with this? Who did you speak to? I wasn't trolling, get off your high horse.

14. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think this is the 61st time the government collapsed after World War 2. What I don't understand (even though I lived in Florence for 4 years from 01-05) is how the people keep on taking a licking and keep on ticking. It literally makes no sense. I know that many store owners and small business owners do a lot of things under the table and get paid in cash but sooner or later, you would think it would catch up to everyone but it doesn't seem to.

When you look at teh Serie A there is a huge gap between the teams who qualify for the CL ,UEFA and then an even bigger gap between the teams who are in the relegation battle. This seems to be the same for the Italian governemnet. You have the left wingers in Romano Prodi, Giorgio Naplitano and Bertinotti etc etc against Berlusconi, Casini and the rest. It seems the same divisions exist within the governement also.

15. Joseph_made_in_Italy

Sep 10, 2006
    I cannot believe what i have read....

Terrone, polentone, north, south, center.........

That's the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

The division, the antagonism, tha hate of italians ourselves !!
    :mad:

It's time that italians (re)-build this nation for all italian people and not just for someone! For the progress and future !

the actual italian political class is failed !!! We need a new young and strong political team that help us!

16. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm wondering if its something that dates back to the midlevel or Renaissance period. You had Siena vs. Florence and Florence vs. Pisa and cities built on hilltop towns for protection from intruders. When you talk to most Italians thee still seems to be quite a bit of animosity not only between the north and the south but also from town to town.

17. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Profile Infraction 26 Jan 2008
    08:54 AM Reversed 1 Abused/Flamed Users - Basic
    :cool:

18. Joseph_made_in_Italy

Sep 10, 2006
    What does it mean ???????????

19. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It means I was right.;)

20. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Excuse my ignorance but aren't we supposed to be discussing the Italian government on verge of collapse?????????????????

Cosa c'entrano tutte queste polemiche????

BOOOHHHHHH????? :confused:

Per cortesia, possiamo essere piu civili? :confused:

21. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Communism[​IMG]

I'm done in this thread, it already went downhill when SOME people were trying to censor what people could say.

22. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Really hasn't been to many developments, Berlusconi and the people in his pocket are really pushing for elections as they figure it will get his corrupt butt back in office. Others want to sort out these reform laws first and then go to elections. Today Veltroni, the major of Rome and the heir to Prodi, was asking for 8 months to get the reforms done. Of course Berlusconi and Forza Italia are completely against it.

I've already become sickened with the entire thing, sometimes I want to move back home so badly and then I see what savages we are and forget all about it. It's unacceptable that in 2008 in an office of the government senators are spitting on each others. When I see scenes like that I understand that all the problems we have back home are more than likely deserved.

23. zippy85

zippy85 Red Card

Jul 4, 2007
    England
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I can post here if i want, i like Italian culture, so i'll obviously want to learn more and the only way you can do that properly is talking to Italians, in other words don't tell me what to do.

24. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As an Italian-American, I always had a dream of going to Italy and living and working. I fulfilled that dream however, I found that the dream was better than the reality. I'm almost pretty much glad to be back home living and working in Northern California where I was born and raised.

When I worked in florence, I had everything pretty much paid for with the exception of maybe meals and/or groceries. However, it still seemed a little depressing looking back. I guess no matter how good you have it, when everyone around you keeps complaining on how bad Italy really is, you can't help but get a little down.

25. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Well there is Alessandra, she can be my dictator anyday.
    [​IMG]