Player Spotting [8] - post pic/info of players in new boots gear!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I<3F50

I<3F50 Member

Nov 27, 2007
  2. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Keep this thread on topic or leave.

3. transmission

transmission Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Rome,Italy
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Go home lad two posts above,you're drunk :p

4. JEN14

JEN14 Red Card

May 8, 2014
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    I think you may be missing the point slightly. All football boot companies copy one another.

Just look at adidas' trying to copy the Vapors. You can throw accusations at both companies for 'copying' each other. The most recent example of this is adidas with the PrimeKnit - basically trying to steal Nike's thunder with the Magista.

Innovation comes in dribs and drabs. Currently, Nike are innovating and the rest of the football equipment world is playing catch-up. That's not an insult to adidas - it's just how it is. I'm sure we'll see adidas come up with something really special soon too.

To me, tell me if I'm being unfair, it seems a little hypocritical to berate Nike for something adidas have done right back. Just my opinion though. =)

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Back on topic now please people ....

appleCORR

AllanBhoy repped this.
  6. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Man, imagine if that shark leather boot from the 70s actually worked.
    SOooo cool.

7. I<3F50

I<3F50 Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Oh no I agree one hundred percent in every business companies take turns innovating and taking ideas just in this specific case it's clear Nike was taking a hint or multiple from Adidas with the introduction of the AZT/Laser. The Primeknit is a great example of the shoe being on the other foot with Adidas clearly going after Nike's Flyknit which came first.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Either take this to a private discussion or I'm going to start issuing cards. I've asked for you to all stay on topic but some of you don't want to let the issue drop. As I said leave it or take it to a PM.

appleCORR