Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. StamfordBridgeLions liked Dtrip77's post in the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

I want to see a receipt

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  2. bigredfutbol liked taosjohn's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

I took it to mean "out of the room?" Think "partition" and "exterior" or "exhale" or "exhume." (My latin is mostly absorbed by osmosis;...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  3. StamfordBridgeLions replied to the thread I fought Matt Law and Matt Law won. Transfer Thread.

Chelsea have ‘agreed terms’ with Crystal Palace star Michael Olise, but he ‘wants’ to sign for another Premier League club. . . apparently

4. kromekote liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread Colombian National Team General Thread.

Lo de Lorenzo es muy Bueno en este sentido Los técnicos usualmente tienen si once inicial y hacen cambios uno por uno para relevar...

5. bigredfutbol liked Q*bert Jones III's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

I'd wear a necklace of garlic around that man.

6. RobtheAggie replied to the thread Thomas Delaney at Anderlecht.

Interview about his future.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  7. kromekote liked sidspaceman's post in the thread Copa America 2024?.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  8. deejay liked ussoccer97531's post in the thread The Nimfasha Berchimas Thread.

He won't for qualifying. He's not ready for it. U-20 WC is May/June 2025. If he is playing for the Union first team the first few...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  9. kromekote liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread Copa America 2024?.

Meh Colombia was on chill mode and awoke the moment that goal came even before the subs (lucho post and James shot) then the subs just...

10. don Lamb liked theboogeyman's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Yeah the talj about leaving concacaf is unrealistic, but I really think we need to throw all of our weight into joining Copa America...

11. Pegasus liked Roblar's post in the thread A balompie ride to the top - João Lucas de Souza Cardoso (Johnny) at Real Betis.

I'd be happy for him to get regular minutes as an established starter at Betis for the entirety of the upcoming season.

12. Pegasus replied to the thread Earning his stripes: Timothy Weah at Juventus.

They clearly need to rebrand as the Warriors. Go whole hog and bring all the actors in for the rebrand kickoff. That would be a lot of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  13. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Iaquinta? Let's not exaggerate. Scamacca of calendar year 2024 is better than Iaquinta was in 2006. To me, Rome is the border and you...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  14. TorontoCalabria replied to the thread Azzurrini news.

Bologna interested in Casadei ! I hope this happens I do not trust Italians playing abroad for long.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  15. TyBoogie80 liked Anoo's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

You'll be surprised on how many football fans live in the US. Plus it says from Viagogo.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  16. tedmak replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I am not surprised at all. I have seen the fans travel to multiple World Cups. The Euros is different. It is touts, and enabled by UEFA.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  17. TorontoCalabria replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

well we had Berardi and last time out we had several starting southerners in Donnarumma Immobile Insigne kinda Verratti if you consider...

18. Pegasus liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Earning his stripes: Timothy Weah at Juventus.

[MEDIA] Time to start a "Yanks Abroad who are Owners" thread to rival "Yank Owners Abroad"

19. Pegasus replied to the thread The Red Baron: Josh Sargent at Norwich City.

At this point with how he's struggled I have to wonder if they need better doctors.

20. Pegasus liked superdave's post in the thread The Red Baron: Josh Sargent at Norwich City.

He should follow medical advice.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:12 AM