Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. SetPeace replied to the thread Tuesday 11 June 2024.

The badge almost looks like a freaky Mizzou Tigers logo somebody made following a big frat party.

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  2. Deadtigers replied to the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

She is being asked to be a hog cause besides Wilson, the team really ain't that good.

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  3. Deadtigers liked russ's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

So,my daughter played four lacrosse games yesterday,two of them in goal.We went to Watertown tonight and in her half in goal,she made...

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  4. gogorath replied to the thread Next Coach.

I don't know that we need someone wildly innovative. We're not really a team for wild experimentation. We really just need someone to...

5. Salmos replied to the thread Young prospects.

Fck Armando. He's giving Leon our academy players bc their academy sucks.

6. Deadtigers liked Chicago76's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

Edit: should have said there have only been 4 15/5/5 or better seasons among players 23 and under. I was curious abt contextualuzing her...

7. ganapordiego liked Burr's post in the thread The All Purpose Other Teams Thread - Pt. III (R).

[MEDIA] This is hilarious. Dude stole it like a ninja, lol

8. Bob Morocco liked gogorath's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Ah, the BJ/Hudson interlude. Which consisted of: A 1-0 win over El Salvador that looked exactly like every El Salvador match of the...

9. Deadtigers replied to the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

As I said, outside of the Carter foul, there has been no unfair treatment of her. Unless you are saying they can't foul her. The league...

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:15 PM
  10. cleschke liked El Futbolisimo's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

CCC hosting was determined by who had the better record in the tournament. BTW, for those that didn't know, now you know. "That...

11. ganapordiego liked Rattlehead's post in the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

Its been mentioned few times here, the players needs to be more selfish in final third of the pitch. Our players tend to forced...

12. USSoccerNova liked gomichigan24's post in the thread The Nimfasha Berchimas Thread.

We’ll have a lot of goalkeeping prospects hitting their prime at that point too in Slonina, Brady, Beavers, Kochen, Schulte, etc. It’s...

13. SetPeace liked xtomx's post in the thread News: MLS Coaching and Front Office - News & Discussion Thread 2024.

Yes, yes, there is. It is called "deep dish pizza hysteria," I believe. And, ironically, Jesse Marsch could have (should have?) been...

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:14 PM
  14. SetPeace liked xtomx's post in the thread News: MLS Coaching and Front Office - News & Discussion Thread 2024.

He was 'interim" from May last year through December. He was "hired" as permanent head coach, after an allegedly exhaustive...

15. ganapordiego liked johnbarley2's post in the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

Thought Lisandro was good. Hope Scaloni is considering starting him.

16. bigredfutbol replied to the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

I don’t know that I am, and the truth is surely more nuanced. It's not that I think you're wrong or I'm right so much as I read your...

17. SetPeace liked xtomx's post in the thread News: MLS Coaching and Front Office - News & Discussion Thread 2024.

And, yet Frank Klopas, with the third highest payroll in MLS, and the fewest wins in MLS, still has his job with the Chicago Fire....

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:13 PM
  18. xbhaskarx replied to the thread The Official William Yarbrough thread.

Low save percentage with lots of shots faced... not the ideal combination [IMG]

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:13 PM
  19. USSoccerNova replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I agree with your broader point. Where I disagree with your posts on this topic from time to time is in your assessment of the player...

Jun 10, 2024 at 10:12 PM