Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. gogorath liked USSoccerNova's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I get that, and completely agree that age greatly affects what you can sell a player for. It's also a fact that our squad has trended...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:24 PM
  2. gogorath replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

It's harder to outperform your talent when talent is higher. For one, there's less ceiling to go into. France can't outperform its...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:24 PM
  3. Deadtigers liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

it is very weird to an outsider. eg Germany has a strong christian movement and even. the CDU but we have nothing like the evangelical...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  4. Kazuma replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

This can apply to me as I've had some criticisms about Biden. [MEDIA]

5. Deadtigers liked Kazuma's post in the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

I think that specific branch of religion has always been like that. Kennedy had to pretty much convince scared (Protestant) voters that...

6. Deadtigers liked soccernutter's post in the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

You are talking about the US and the Western World. Because India under Modi is very much the Hindu version of this.

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  7. Deadtigers liked Dr. Wankler's post in the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

Good timing in today's NYT. Anti-Trump evangelical David French on how he's been treated by his Church. It fits in with the "cancel"...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  8. Kirium liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Pre-match: Brasil Friendly, 6/12.

[MEDIA]

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:21 PM
  9. Deadtigers liked bigredfutbol's post in the thread Academia, Plagiarism & Cancellation.

All that, plus as @Dr. Wankler alludes to above, the notion that modern right-wing evangelical Christian dominionism is "traditional...

10. bungadiri liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

we are playing Japan tomorrow night the U23s no less

11. USSoccerNova replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I get that, and completely agree that age greatly affects what you can sell a player for. It's also a fact that our squad has trended...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:20 PM
  12. RunthePoint liked USSoccerNova's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I'm not sure why the lack of results against quality opposition is a surprise to anyone who has been watching this squad throughout the...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:20 PM
  13. gogorath liked USSoccerNova's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

I think 10 to 30 is currently our range depending how much we're over- or under-performing our standard. Again, I'm more concerned with...

Jun 10, 2024 at 11:19 PM
  14. onefineesq liked Rahbiefowlah's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

We were one clearance from losing to Jamaica. What the hell are you talking about?

15. Scissorkick Collins liked gogorath's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

Are you adjusting for inflation? Market value is a fine, blunt, tool. But it's greatly affected by age, contract length and potential....