Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. GlennAA11 liked Q*bert Jones III's post in the thread PBP: Spieltag 16? - DC against some hosers....

If I was a TFC player, I would have been livid. If that penalty had been given against DC, my dog would have gotten a right kicking....

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  2. Danko liked Fangio's post in the thread The "Messi: the best player in the world. Is it even up for discussion?" thread.

I'm going to start talking in general not strictly in relation to your post (I mean it's not personal regarding you or your opinion),...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  3. skydog liked El Futbolisimo's post in the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 16: LA Galaxy vs FC Dallas, 5/29/24, 7:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

That's what I was thinking. Lletget is in overtime and Omar just doesnt want tlet go and make those last few buck which I cant blame him...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  4. FC Tallavana replied to the thread Rokas Pukstas at Hajduk Split (Croatia).

This is the sort of stuff a club will leak as well when they are hoping to cash in.

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  5. GlennAA11 liked griffin1108's post in the thread PBP: Spieltag 16? - DC against some hosers....

I almost turned the match off after the first Toronto goal. Figured I'd watch until the more entertaining Columbus-Pachuca match...

6. pirozhok liked TobyGalaxy's post in the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 17: LA Galaxy at Chicago, 6/1/24, 5:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

*sigh* I shouldve seen this coming but I kept lying to myself. 3 games in 7 days, rotated team, injuries, mentally checked out. Need...

7. BarneyG liked LaParka710's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think it's going the opposite where less and less countries are willing to host it unless they have oil money and basically are paying...

8. Samarkand replied to the thread And they still say money can't buy happiness - OTT 53 [R].

Follow this one if you can. Rupert Murdoch just married the mother of Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife.

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  9. carnifex2005 replied to the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Hasn't been a 3 team tournament for years. Not sure where they got sick but when Montreal made it to the finals, they brought their...

10. KCbus replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

It's mostly the international break. There's only four MLS games next saturday, and none on sunday.

11. AlexCr replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I guess both of you are right. The fact that we don't have an official option to sell/buy tickets for FV is awful but even if the portal...

12. nopalnation replied to the thread Mexico vs Bolivia @ Soldier Field.

There wasn’t really….

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  13. BostonRed replied to the thread Gianluca Busio at Venezia.

Starts in 2nd leg: [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  14. waitforit replied to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

I didn't move any goalposts You don't get to say "I don't believe any of that" and then can't answer a simple question, like if you...

15. BostonRed replied to the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

Starts in 2nd leg: [MEDIA]

16. FC Tallavana replied to the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

I don't think he is trained to answer the way he does. I think he is legitimately uncomfortable with reporters and it leads to an...

17. Samarkand liked speker's post in the thread And they still say money can't buy happiness - OTT 53 [R].

Yeah but ..maybe if they'd back the managers with a few new players to work with , eh?

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  18. schroncar liked harrylee773's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

I think that’s really the only honest argument there is to make- not necessarily one that everyone will agree on, but a lot more...

Jun 2, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  19. Il Ciuccio replied to the thread Milan in Serie A 2023/2024.

The new CL format is going to ruin Italian chances even more

20. Lukas.peric replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * LOOKING FOR tickets only *.

Still looking for these! Anyone?