Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. safcfan liked HomietheClown's post in the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

Mexico not looking as bad this evening.

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  2. safcfan liked HomietheClown's post in the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

Good thing they are just friendlies. But yes. We all knew that the CONMEBOL's best and Netherlands were way ahead of the CONCACAF teams...

3. Serengeti_Boy liked RMrules's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

the thing is this England team gets even more hype than the Rooney,Lampard,Gerrard team.,people say this team is more technical,more...

4. safcfan liked vancity eagle's post in the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

Colombia dismantling the US in front if their fans. Some US fans on here were a little delusional about how good they are. Wow and as...

5. Serengeti_Boy liked 4x4s's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

Great in depth analysis. This is groundbreaking.

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  6. Serengeti_Boy liked RMrules's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

On paper England has nice squad as usual but they never play well. Kane with players like Jude,Foden,Palmer,Saka behind him looks nice...

7. TRUJDUB21 replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

True , and remains to be seen but we need players so it can’t hurt. Depends on contract terms vrs production in the long run. Getting on...

8. Serengeti_Boy liked 4x4s's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

Totally non controversial really.

9. safcfan liked BocaFan's post in the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

What's annoying is that for the less attractive matchups they aren't opening the entire stadiums. How do we drive up ticket prices for...

10. BostonRed replied to the thread Mansour Ouro-Tagba at 1860 Munich.

Ready to sign at 1. FC Köln and be loaned to Yank-coached SSV Jahn Regensburg, now in 2.BL: [MEDIA]

11. safcfan liked bigsoccertst1's post in the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

Comparing apples to oranges: UEFA lies within a region where people share the same passport, much unlike the immigration situation in...

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  12. ThreeApples replied to the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

They flipped the alphabetical order; I thought Simon got snubbed.

13. TRUJDUB21 liked Ch(Elsey)'s post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

In my email, I came across an article with a headline about Crew signing a massive French player. True? Good signing?

14. superdave replied to the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

1. Fair enough. 2. “Loan” player? :ROFLMAO:;):p:D

15. gogorath liked Mahtzo1's post in the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

The buck stops at the top.

16. moochie liked Pegasus's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

Being a German coach I'm sure Farke knows and appreciates what Aaronson brings. My worry is a quick trigger if things don't go...

Jun 10, 2024 at 6:35 PM