Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. richsavare replied to the thread EURO 2024: Is there any hope????.

Koopmeiners ruled out is another terrible loss after Frenkie. 2 out of 3 Starters in Midfield gone. Maatsen called into the team .

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  2. CarlosKaiser liked glennaldo_sf's post in the thread Victims of a Campaign- The Other Footy Teams Thread.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  3. Lohmann replied to the thread News: The Transfer thread.

Sarai Linder (Hoffenheim) ----------------> Wolfsburg [MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  4. TorontoCalabria replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Saka can't play LWB and has no alternate it's too experimental if england had quality left wing backs then yes a 3421 is a great option...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  5. Pl@ymaker liked jond's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

Don't see how the C'Ship will improve his weaknesses. With someone like Sargent it did make sense. Youngish striker needing to improve...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  6. glennaldo_sf replied to the thread Victims of a Campaign- The Other Footy Teams Thread.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  7. Pl@ymaker replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

We'll see tonight, who's ahead of Esmir. He's done well with the U23 team, that's why he keeps getting called up.

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  8. Fireburn47 replied to the thread Rumor: Next England Manager Thread Discussion.

The Times say the FA have agreed with Southgate to not draw up a shortlist of successors until at least after the Euros.

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:16 AM
  9. TorontoCalabria liked Ohbleeka's post in the thread Euro 2024 Thread.

I'll never forget how mad ESPN was I think they even put out an article or tweet about how we didn't deserve to win the euro LOL.. That...

10. STR1 liked AZUL GALAXY's post in the thread The 2024 MLS TV thread.

And still people defend USOC over Leagues Cup.

11. TorontoCalabria liked prodigal_mind's post in the thread Euro 2024 Thread.

It was an impressive euro win, you have just been brainwashed by Portugal haters. They dominated every match in the group stage and...

12. celito liked BocaFan's post in the thread Uefa Euro/ Copa America 2024.

Uruguay and Colombia come to mind. I think both Argentina and Brazil are quite beatable, actually. That's like 2 pages each! Alot of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  13. celito replied to the thread Uefa Euro/ Copa America 2024.

Don't sleep on Uruguay. Colombia is doing good as well. I also think the heat may be a factor. Some stadiums are climatized, but many...

Jun 11, 2024 at 7:14 AM