Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. largegarlic liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread USMNT Olympic callup thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  2. Pl@ymaker replied to the thread The 2025 U-20 Player Pool Thread.

It starts at the youth level. Our youth players were dominating Mexico about 7 years ago, now they're doing it at the senior level.

3. chjoak replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I don't know if they are/were legit but I'm kinda liking the Brahim Diaz rumors. He's very two-footed, can play multiple positions...

4. Clint Eastwood replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

Or Edelman............................. Both would be fine. Depends if they're targeting Vargas as a key player for the U20s this summer.

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  5. Aensensen liked 4x4s's post in the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

He's working for a club that made an under the table agreement with Lewandowski to let his contract run out and sign for them on a big...

6. superdave liked rslfanboy's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

His guilt about the specific charges was not ever really in question. Sentencing will be the interesting part. These charges are rarely...

7. zlatan_but_a_car replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

[MEDIA] I think Tom is less "powerful" when it comes to non-MLS deals, but confirmation that something is going on. I remain skeptical...

8. Pl@ymaker liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread The 2025 U-20 Player Pool Thread.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

9. ffff15 replied to the thread Top 5 individual performance in CL history.

Maradona vs England in 9.5/10, he wasn't that dominant throughout the game.

Jun 11, 2024 at 12:08 PM