Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. AlbertCamus liked pdid10's post in the thread PBP: 'Pids @ Vancouver • Sat., June 1 • 8:30pm • Apple TV Free.

Cabral's turn was sublime. That's what so frustrating he is so cool and composed in most areas of the pitch but not in front of a wide...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  2. AlbertCamus liked JasonMa's post in the thread PBP: 'Pids @ Vancouver • Sat., June 1 • 8:30pm • Apple TV Free.

Don't forget we drafted GK Oliver Semmle in the 2023 Superdraft (actually happened December of '22) and decided not to offer him a...

3. stanger replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

I was surprised at the number of times we were slipping and falling down. On their third goal I think three players went down.

4. rslfanboy liked RSLer's post in the thread Ex-RSL Players Part 6: Here, There, and Everywhere.

Damir scored in the 90+1 to secure Vancouver’s 2-1 victory over Colorado.

5. anotherfan liked roadkit's post in the thread PBP: Spieltag 16? - DC against some hosers....

Not quite clear to me why KDP was subbed off right after scoring. Makes no sense.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  6. ColumbusFTW replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

Prior to the team walking to the bus, they had about 8-10 staffers taking turns carrying pallets of food, drink and other supplies. They...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  7. anotherfan liked onefineesq's post in the thread PBP: Spieltag 16? - DC against some hosers....

Akinmboni and Fletcher should just start the rest of the season. We are not a single lick better with the vets in there, so let's just...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  8. Pl@ymaker liked Gorky's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

It's not like the only two options are: start or play 5 minutes per game. De Jon had a great season but they had many games that they...

9. davidRN liked Revs In First :)'s post in the thread P/I/P Match 14: Revs @ NSH, Sat 6/1/24 8:30p [R].

It's bizarre...plays a great ball to Esmir to help set up the second goal, but can't get it right on multiple relatively simple tap-ins.

10. pwykes liked Tea Men Tom's post in the thread P/I/P Match 14: Revs @ NSH, Sat 6/1/24 8:30p [R].

Good win - finally. Two great goals. They withstood the siege at the end.

11. pwykes liked Revs In First :)'s post in the thread P/I/P Match 14: Revs @ NSH, Sat 6/1/24 8:30p [R].

It's bizarre...plays a great ball to Esmir to help set up the second goal, but can't get it right on multiple relatively simple tap-ins.

12. BostonRed liked Elninho's post in the thread Father & Son Split: USMNT Capped Sons of Players from Other NT.

Just seeing this now -- interestingly Rakel Ögmundsdóttir is also a dual national. She was born in Los Angeles and has lived in the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  13. bigsoccertst1 liked KCbus's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Funny you should put it that way. [MEDIA]

14. falvo replied to the thread Football Pictures & Videos ** Common Sense Edition **.

Bravo Carlo Ancelotti! [IMG]

15. r0adrunner replied to the thread Alternative World Rankings Thread.

Thanks, I remember now that FIFA use weightings depending on the game's status, definitely helps make the ranking more accurate.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  16. stanger replied to the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

That "if" is doing a hell of a lot of work. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentionally done because having us run them in Mexico...

17. Excape Goat liked WhiteRM's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] one is the best player ever, the other is just some brazilian kid that everyone loves to hate.

18. mschofield replied to the thread Sporting KC at Minnesota 6/1 7:30 CT [R].

Beyond the consolation goal, which again, from way far away, what did we have, 3 moments when we looked dangerous? I give Tzonis credit,...

19. RoadMan liked INST's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

******** me finally settled down. Very poor first half, didn’t create anything and lost control. Dortmund did very well going forward but...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:17 AM