Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Airjao liked MiamiNative0722's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I got married to the love of my life, I went to the Galapagos, we won the Champions League and now this Here We Go drops. The last 2...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  2. Nico Limmat replied to the thread 2024 FIFA Intercontinental Cup: Tournament News & Qualifiers [R].

Los Tuzos were all over the Crew. Certainly not a night for teams in yellow. [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  3. ImadEdd liked Doni's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

What a season, La Liga secured, the CL … And the Bundesliga title … having gone through Union Berlin, Leipzig, Bayern and Dortmund one...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  4. WhiteRM replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] one is the best player ever, the other is just some brazilian kid that everyone loves to hate.

5. Sport Billy replied to the thread 2024 MLS Match Day 17 Referee Discussion [R}.

Does anyone have other angles for the Alba offside reversal? He looks onside to me, but I'd like to see more as to whether it is clear...

6. REALFOREVER replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Yoro is clearly not going to any other club but Madrid.

7. Bill Archer replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

So the same team that hired 6 or 8 extra altitude fitness consultants, bought a truckload of expensive altitude training gear and low...

8. The Irish Rover replied to the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

It's Italy. You eat well everywhere, Bologna included

9. jared9999 liked sidspaceman's post in the thread La MLS ya alcanzó a la Liga MX.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  10. jared9999 liked AMLO2018's post in the thread La MLS ya alcanzó a la Liga MX.

ROTFLMFAO @ Marc Crosas & TU-D-CACA :D:D [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  11. bigredfutbol liked superdave's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

As Vincent D’Onofrio said in MIB, your terms are acceptable. [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:06 AM
  12. bigredfutbol liked roadkit's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

What a fvcking moron. Maybe I missed it, but did a jury toss out Roe?

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:06 AM